RED FLAGS CANT GO BEYOND THIS (change my mind)

Dr. Mog

Dr. Mog

Researcher at moggerdom and zoomerology

WHAT IN THE NISSAN ALTIMA-

Fr bruh someone please tell me why this shit piece was nominated for a fooking Grammy last year JFL red flags 🚩 in a woman for LTR/ wife material can’t go beyond this dawg :hnghn: couldn’t even make it to the end of the video seeing all that smoking weed and drinking that 7$ bottle of alcohol sponsored by a wanna be Habibi.

At least control and take care of that preggo ffs 🤦‍♂️ Tf she doing here

IMG 0809

Shawties that listen to this got a Altima with 371k miles that never seen an oil change.

Instagram bios be like this:

Model/influencer/entrepreneur/wellness coach
👼 My son Aiden is my world
LA ✈️ NYC ✈️ MIA
A God First Psalm 119:50❤️
Single/ in a relationship with myself 💖
DON'T DM ME🚫
OnlyToes.com/GuttaThroatQueen Top 10%

Meanwhile their real lifestyle:

 and car got high mileage & needs to be spit-to-started & smell like if sea world and red lobster had a collab dinner event. These shawties wear them pink fluffy slides. Got that "only god can judge Me" tattoo located on the left TEEEDEEE. Have a son name Aiden, baby daddy ain't no where to be found. They be goin off about they baby daddy on Facebook but forget that chose the baby daddy. No food in the refrigerator but claim they wifey. Got pet cockroaches at the crib. Don't wanna work so they trap & to get that rent paid. Their pussy be having every exotic STD present under the sun.

The farther you go from this, higher the quality of the woman. Everything here is as red flag as it gets.
Stay woke!

@Never Give Up! @Dr. Bruh @ReadBooksEveryday @SubhumanCurrycel @TRUE_CEL @Gladiator @anoright @Biggdink @Blackgymmax @Beastimmung @5.5psl @forevergymcelling @forevermirin @Foreverbrad @ascension @ascension! @Artemis @Xangsane @Octillionaire @looksmaxxer234 @beypazarisoda0 @justinzayn
@mrriceguy @Chinacurry @fucclife @curlyheadjames @_MVP_ @the BULL @thecel @Manchild @julianchicago @BrahminBoss @popular kid

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: juste, bugeye, Deleted member 7580 and 16 others
Ltr with a htb+ is an utter joke today and I'm serious .
A stacylite/Stacy has literal Chad's /football/rugby/NBA players hit up why would she stay with an avg or abv avg dude when she has so much better options .
Beyond htb+ it's not at all worth ltring and best would be a ltr with a mtb

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 21044, latincell95, Deleted member 23558 and 2 others
Would not touch with a pole, no matter how ugly I was.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21244
Ltr with a htb+ is an utter joke today and I'm serious .
A stacylite/Stacy has literal Chad's /football/rugby/NBA players hit up why would she stay with an avg or abv avg dude when she has so much better options .
Beyond htb+ it's not at all worth ltring and best would be a ltr with a mtb
Women can stay htb until 30 yo, some even 35 yo tbh

Tinder bro, not real life

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover and 5.5psl
@It'snotover are you going to tell me that all the htb you see outside are with chadlites?

• Woah
Reactions: It'snotover
Future single moms.

Women can stay htb until 30 yo, some even 35 yo tbh

Tinder bro, not real life
Actually stacies don’t care as much as looks like beckys do, from what I noticed. I mean they still want chad sure but most of em end up with upper class very rich men, you just need to take a look at the gf of hard money maxxed men. And no, htbs can have mtn bf, I see a lot of these couples ouside. Hypergamy is not that big as people here says

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl, ReadBooksEveryday, Staceymaxxing and 3 others
i simp girls like that and boost their ego :heart:

Actually stacies don’t care as much as looks like beckys do, from what I noticed. I mean they still want chad sure but most of em end up with upper class very rich men, you just need to take a look at the gf of hard money maxxed men. And no, htbs can have mtn bf, I see a lot of these couples ouside. Hypergamy is not that big as people here says
@mrriceguy the 5psl morphed will not agree with you man

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 24444 and It'snotover
He's still swallowing the last oofie doofies pills left to him, let him take a breath and rest man.

• JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl, ReadBooksEveryday, Deleted member 24789 and 1 other person
If that morph is 5PSL then I need to pack it in, call it a day, call it a night, go home and accept that it’s over @User49

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, It'snotover and Deleted member 24789
because the much better options won't commit and only treat her like a coom-relief. sooner or later they go on the lookout for a beta LTR guy.

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and 5.5psl
because the much better options won't commit and only treat her like a coom-relief. sooner or later they go on the lookout for a beta LTR guy.
But cheat on them that's what my point is

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and Corleone
This was nominated to Grammy? JFL this sounds and looks like a weak parody of rap, like that "nigga nigga nigga" song. And that fucking editing like it's made with Windows Movie Maker lmao

Not even gonna mention they look like and act like literal chimps, you can't tell me "subhuman" is not a perfectly fitting word in this case

also they got a pregnant friend and a fucking toddler in there jesus christ

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and Deleted member 16133
glorilla is the most subhuman beast i've ever seen so trashy ghetto with severe orbital dystopia ugly asFUAAARKKK!

• JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, Jase and Corleone
But cheat on them that's what my point is
Yeah true, either cheat or get depressed and refuse sex because their expectations regarding sexual attraction have been spoiled.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and 5.5psl
This was nominated to Grammy? JFL this sounds and looks like a weak parody of rap, like that "nigga nigga nigga" song. And that fucking editing like it's made with Windows Movie Maker lmao

Not even gonna mention they look like and act like literal chimps, you can't tell me "subhuman" is not a perfectly fitting word in this case
are you fucking kidding me? this got a grammy? HOLY FUCKING SHIT THIS SONG SUCKS ASSSSS!!!!!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15164 and ReadBooksEveryday
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, Deleted member 16133 and Deleted member 24444
View attachment 2176663

Y’all losers keep seething over this timeless Grammy nominated masterpiece that mogs Beethoven’s life‘s work to the moon and the back
Nicolas Cage Laughing GIF
“her pregnant friend is the physical manifestation of loyalty”

• JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday

WHAT IN THE NISSAN ALTIMA-

Fr bruh someone please tell me why this shit piece was nominated for a fooking Grammy last year JFL red flags 🚩 in a woman for LTR/ wife material can’t go beyond this dawg :hnghn: couldn’t even make it to the end of the video seeing all that smoking weed and drinking that 7$ bottle of alcohol sponsored by a wanna be Habibi.

At least control and take care of that preggo ffs 🤦‍♂️ Tf she doing here

View attachment 2176567

Shawties that listen to this got a Altima with 371k miles that never seen an oil change.

Meanwhile their real lifestyle:

 and car got high mileage & needs to be spit-to-started & smell like if sea world and red lobster had a collab dinner event. These shawties wear them pink fluffy slides. Got that "only god can judge Me" tattoo located on the left TEEEDEEE. Have a son name Aiden, baby daddy ain't no where to be found. They be goin off about they baby daddy on Facebook but forget that chose the baby daddy. No food in the refrigerator but claim they wifey. Got pet cockroaches at the crib. Don't wanna work so they trap & to get that rent paid. Their pussy be having every exotic STD present under the sun.

The farther you go from this, higher the quality of the woman. Everything here is as red flag as it gets.
Stay woke!

@Never Give Up! @Dr. Bruh @ReadBooksEveryday @SubhumanCurrycel @TRUE_CEL @Gladiator @anoright @Biggdink @Blackgymmax @Beastimmung @5.5psl @forevergymcelling @forevermirin @Foreverbrad @ascension @ascension! @Artemis @Xangsane @Octillionaire @looksmaxxer234 @beypazarisoda0 @justinzayn
@mrriceguy @Chinacurry @fucclife @curlyheadjames @_MVP_ @the BULL @thecel @Manchild @julianchicago @BrahminBoss @popular kid

definition of low class

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and Dr. Mog
  • +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday

Users who are viewing this thread

Back