Red flags that a foid is not interested in you?

Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'
I see red flags when she:

1.Gives one word answers.
2. Only talks about herself.
3. Doesn't initiate the conversation.
4. Doesn't propose meet-ups.
5. Is not willing to have physical contacts when meeting up irl.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2658, Chadelite, SoyGune and 17 others
she is not having seggs with u after 10 mins

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: hebbewem, Deleted member 2658, Chadelite and 24 others

this is everything i had with my oneitis :cry: particularly the very short answers and not asking follow up questions

6. You give her your Instagram and she blocks you

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: hebbewem, Chadelite, SubhumanCurrycel and 8 others
7. You send her a selfie and she ignores it.

• +1
Reactions: thecel, SubhumanCurrycel, Deleted member 616 and 3 others
takes a long time to reply and then next morning says

“ahaha i’m so sorry i feel asleep early, i finally got good sleep are you proud of me 🥺🥺

if she does this rope

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zealot, Chadelite, Deleted member 616 and 5 others

Second this, Physical contacts no 1

• +1
Reactions: thecel
water

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Toth's thot and HighIQcel
What if she's really flirtatious with me IRL like borderline trying to fuck me in public, but doesn't accept my IG follow?

Hit the nail on the head tbh

This tbh. And honestly you should have the mentality that if she is playing hard to get and she is really interested in you, then she's not worth it. She shouldn't have to treat you like some object that has to prove himself in order to get her to be clear with her feelings.

• +1
Reactions: Zealot, Deleted member 2658, Deleted member 616 and 1 other person
What if she's really flirtatious with me IRL like borderline trying to fuck me in public, but doesn't accept my IG follow?
Push pull mechanics in action probably. Or she's not really flirtatious and you're misinterpreting it.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
If she doesnt suck your dick

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2658, RAITEIII and HighIQcel
How everyones treated me my entire life.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: wagbox, RAITEIII, Deleted member 616 and 3 others
She is not flirtatious with you , you are creating something out of thin air like most normies cuz your brain cant accept your subhumanity

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem, Deleted member 616 and HighIQcel
If girls approach you for conversation and inquire about you does it mean they like you? I’m autistic bout this shit.

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
Push pull mechanics in action probably. Or she's not really flirtatious and you're misinterpreting it.
She is not flirtatious with you , you are creating something out of thin air like most normies cuz your brain cant accept your subhumanity
You're right, her letting me feel the inside of her thigh while she simultaneously gropes my crotch with her cuck boyfriend sitting right next to her is definitely not flirtatious... fucking idiots.

Last edited:
Its over

it's over tbh

This happened to me as well. Almost all the girls that liked me dont accept my follow, but literally accept it from random people. I feel like its some sort of defence mechanism so they dont feel slutty and to protect them self from a guy who could potentially get in their pants.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8318, Cope and Deleted member 616
You're right, her letting me feel the inside of her thigh while she simultaneously gropes my crotch with her cuck boyfriend sitting right next to her is definitely not flirtatious... fucking idiots.
Ohh..
Then fuck her in the toilet and make it a secret

• +1
Reactions: Cope and HighIQcel
This tbh. And honestly you should have the mentality that if she is playing hard to get and she is really interested in you, then she's not worth it. She shouldn't have to treat you like some object that has to prove himself in order to get her to be clear with her feelings.
It’s actually been proven through observational studies that women “shit testing” or “playing hard to get” doesn’t happen notably in actuality, it was a term made my early PUA scammers so I ignore it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8064

Jfl when u is an outsider its very easy to tell who likes you or not. Or who wants ltr or ons.

But when you is in, emotions involved, then u kinda become bluepilled tbh.

Pretty much anything that shows shes not looking for u is a red flag.

It’s actually been proven through observational studies that women “shit testing” or “playing hard to get” doesn’t happen notably in actuality, it was a term made my early PUA scammers so I ignore it.
Yeah, women aren't going to be clear with their intentions but they aren't just going to push you away and show zero interest. They will be very conservative but still nice and friendly to you if they are interested in you

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
Shit testing is actually legit tbh.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab and Deleted member 8064
I think Shit tests gets confused for men getting rejected for acting needy tbh
Sometimes girls will act cold and disinterested just to see how you react.

• +1
Reactions: Zealot, RAITEIII and SubhumanCurrycel
Sometimes girls will act cold and disinterested just to see how you react.
But this only happens at first when nothing is clear. If theres shit test after that then it's over.

I think Shit tests gets confused for men getting rejected for acting needy tbh
I act needy but i dont think i would br rejected because of that EVEN if i was told by everyone simple because you wouldnt mind a stacy being needy with u jfl.

I mean it depends on what retardness you do but if there are looks youd be flexible AND WILLING TO WORK IT OUT

• +1
8) she switches sexualities after spending one day with you

6) don't send bobs and vegana

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem