RED PILL IS SO FUCKING CRINGE

billymidnight

billymidnight

🇲🇽 life is what you make of it bro
These niggers really think an ugly guy who doesn’t give a fuck about girls is gonna have them all creaming their pussies for him

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ka_cnt, truthhurts, lowtiernormiechad and 15 others
Exactly. It’s classic cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 65033 and billymidnight

"stop being a crab jeffrey bro"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 65033, watah, Clqs and 2 others
Red pill made me an even bigger incel.

• JFL
Reactions: uglysub8male
Whenever I was dming or talking to a foid, I was paying attention to keep up the "abundance mindset", "frame", "not be needy", "stoic", this and that, instead I should have just relaxed and spewed random low inhib bullshit and I would have slayed at least once in my life for sure.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: lowtiernormiechad and billymidnight
Whenever I was dming or talking to a foid, I was paying attention to keep up the "abundance mindset", "frame", "not be needy", "stoic", this and that, instead I should have just relaxed and spewed random low inhib bullshit and I would have slayed at least once in my life for sure.
Being ugly and low inhib will only get you blocked and called a creep or weird bro

They just don't get that an 8 hour jaw surgery will give them more results than 500 hours of gymcelling and rehearsing pickup lines

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: watah and billymidnight
w thread + based take

• +1
Reactions: billymidnight
These niggers really think an ugly guy who doesn’t give a fuck about girls is gonna have them all creaming their pussies for him
It only works for GL men. And they only "don't give a fuck about girls" because they know their options are basically endless in regards to women. No to simp/settle for LTBs like abused dogs normies.

• +1
Reactions: lowtiernormiechad
They just don't get that an 8 hour jaw surgery will give them more results than 500 hours of gymcelling and rehearsing pickup lines
The gymcelling (just lowering body fat) and cringy pick up lines (just being low inhibition) only sometimes work because some normies do have bones under their bloated skinny fat faces.

Red pill is just consumerism

It is funny seeing their copes as they age. One common cope I see is them "preferring" older women. Nope, retarded moron. You cannot attract JBs anymore so you cope with the roasties. Dumbasses will be betabuxxing roasties and tell you straight in the face that they are in their "prime" now and getting more women than ever. JFL at their delusions.

• +1
Reactions: billymidnight
Yh because personality tops everything :ogre::feelsyay:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Rzn and uglysub8male