Red Pill me on Grey Matter

Deleted member 1973

Deleted member 1973

pastebin.com/Tb8AYcyk
How do I increase it?

The higher presence of grey matter has been associated with increased learning capabilities and improved memory, along with an increased sense of self-awareness.

Ehhh, only to a certain extent, if intelligence relied on just how much grey matter there was then whales would rule the world, intelligence as we know it seems to be the neural connections in the prefrontal cortex (why the top of human skulls look so flat and protruding compared to other animals, we have much bigger prefrontal cortexes)

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2745 and Deleted member 1973
Ehhh, only to a certain extent, if intelligence relied on just how much grey matter there was then whales would rule the world, intelligence as we know it seems to be the neural connections in the prefrontal cortex (why the top of human skulls look so flat and protruding compared to other animals, we have much bigger prefrontal cortexes)
How would whales rule the World from the ocean?

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery
Intelligence is negatively correlated to getting laid. The more grey matter you have the more likelihood of you being a KHHV incel.

How much grey matter do you think does Jeremy Meeks has?

In fact, your question should be: 'how can I reduce my brain's grey matter and become a caveman'

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Averagecel, Bluepill and Deleted member 1973
Sounds like a myth.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
Intelligence is negatively correlated to getting laid. The more grey matter you have the more likelihood of you being a KHHV incel.

How much grey matter do you think does Jeremy Meeks has?

In fact, your question should be: 'how can I reduce my brain's grey matter and become a caveman'
How can I reduce my brain's grey matter and become a caveman? :feelshmm:

c o p e

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1707