Red Wine and Testosterone

S

Srit Aryal

Iron
So I heard that drinking red wine before bed increases testosterone, is that true ?

How can I decide what's right?When you're clouding up my mindI can't win your losing fightAll the timeNor could I ever own what's mineWhen you're always taking sidesBut you won't take away my prideNo, not this timeNot this timeHow did we get hereWhen I used to know you so well?How did we get here?Well, I think I knowThe truth is hiding in your eyesAnd it's hanging on your tongueJust boiling in my bloodBut you think that I can't seeWhat kind of man that you areIf you're a man at allWell, I will figure this one outOn my own (I'm screaming, I love you so)On my own (but my thoughts you can't decode)How did we get here?When I used to know you so well?Yeah, how did we get here?Well, I think I knowDo you see what we've done?We're gonna make such fools of ourselvesDo you see what we've done?We're gonna make such fools of ourselvesYeah, yeahHow did we get hereWhen I used to know you so well? YeahHow did we get hereWhen I used to know you so well?I think I know, I think I knowThere is something I see in youIt might kill me, I want it to be true

I promise you its not that hard…
IMG 6433