Reddit cuck is afraid to have erection near gf

iloveboobs

iloveboobs

Charlie Morningstar
Boner touches gf while sleeping, how do I stop it?!

Hello, so I have been dating a girl for three months. I have just recently gone on holiday with her family and we were put in a room with two separate beds but we both wanted to cuddle up and sleep in the same bed. I am always cautious when we kiss/make out that no matter what we do the relationship goes at her pace. I always ask if she feels comfortable and don’t touch her without her consent. As a guy I find it quite difficult to not become aroused when we make out but I always make sure to hide my erection as much as possible so she doesn’t feel uncomfortable. While we were in bed I got an erection while we would cuddle and kiss. This would happen every time we slept in the same bed. We have not had sex yet and the last thing I would want is for her to become freaked out, or feel pressured by something I had done, in the mornings she wouldn’t mention anything about it but it’s still something I’m concerned about, any question and perspective is welcome.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: sayi, Darkeningstar, Sean o' Tist and 22 others
This dude is so cooked

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Henry Rollins, Sean o' Tist, hopecel and 7 others
@PsychoDsk @GabachoCopium @Johnny_Sins

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿

Ngl as a man I don't know how physical intimacy legit isn't your first reaction... Like you're letting her lead the pace of the relationship and asking for permission 24/7? It's not going to last long jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx, hopecel, Mewton and 7 others
Ngl as a man I don't know how physical intimacy legit isn't your first reaction... Like you're letting her lead the pace of the relationship and asking for permission 24/7? It's not going to last long jfl
yeah woman dont wanna hear you ask permission they want you to take control, jfl at this level of bluepill delusion

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hopecel, Mewton, RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿 and 4 others
Fuck permission :ogre:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hopecel, RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, halloweed and 1 other person
This guy can get a gf but not incels?

• JFL
Reactions: hopecel, RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, Clqs and 3 others
yeah woman dont wanna hear you ask permission they want you to take control, jfl at this level of bluepill delusion
The reddit user's face btw
IMG 5561

• JFL
Reactions: hopecel, RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, Chadeep and 2 others
The reddit user's face btw
View attachment 3112433
Nothing will get you further with woman than being funny

Take it from a guy that went down different rabbit holes from getting into a very good shape to becoming fashionable and getting fancy cars. Each of those helped a lil bit maybe but nothing worked as well as making them laugh

I think being funny comes from being confident which in turn comes from having a lot of reps under your belt

If you get those “didn’t feel a spark”, “no chemistry”, etc. texts after a first date just means you were probably too nervous and talked about surface level things and bored her. I probably got those on the first 10-15 first dates I went on but somewhere around the 50th the nerves had fully settled in and I could be myself and develop that chemistry on the date

Having a good job, dressing well, looking good, etc. will get you dates but what turns that first date into a second and third is being pleasant to be around

And you don’t need to be going on dates to sharpen those skills. You can start it with your guy friends, then make some friends who are women and the skills will transfer over to dating

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar, RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, Chadeep and 3 others

Take it from a guy that went down different rabbit holes from getting into a very good shape to becoming fashionable and getting fancy cars. Each of those helped a lil bit maybe but nothing worked as well as making them laugh

I think being funny comes from being confident which in turn comes from having a lot of reps under your belt

If you get those “didn’t feel a spark”, “no chemistry”, etc. texts after a first date just means you were probably too nervous and talked about surface level things and bored her. I probably got those on the first 10-15 first dates I went on but somewhere around the 50th the nerves had fully settled in and I could be myself and develop that chemistry on the date

Having a good job, dressing well, looking good, etc. will get you dates but what turns that first date into a second and third is being pleasant to be around

And you don’t need to be going on dates to sharpen those skills. You can start it with your guy friends, then make some friends who are women and the skills will transfer over to dating
true ideal is chad who jokes about holocaust while is never assertive.

Redpill copers think you should lead women. No ideal is to sit at the backseat in the car and let her do all the work while you fuck around.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sayi, Henry Rollins and iloveboobs
Redditor has gf but not me

• So Sad
Reactions: Mewton

I agree. Being funny and just basically NT will lead to women being attracted to you. Think about it from ur own view, would u like to be around someone boring and awkward or someone funny and confident?

Something that has worked with me when I'm a little autistic with chicks and having a bit of a dry moment is spinning it around on them. "Why are you so awkward?" casually for example, then building off of that.

NT is life ngl

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: iloveboobs

amazing advice! i can clearly see you're talking from experience... i will learn some heckin jokerinos so I can finally get sex!

• JFL
amazing advice! i can clearly see you're talking from experience... i will learn some heckin jokerinos so I can finally get sex!
Redditor has gf but not me
I agree. Being funny and just basically NT will lead to women being attracted to you. Think about it from ur own view, would u like to be around someone boring and awkward or someone funny and confident?

Something that has worked with me when I'm a little autistic with chicks and having a bit of a dry moment is spinning it around on them. "Why are you so awkward?" casually for example, then building off of that.

NT is life ngl
true ideal is chad who jokes about holocaust while is never assertive.

Redpill copers think you should lead women. No ideal is to sit at the backseat in the car and let her do all the work while you fuck around.
Bothered by a GFs threesomes

I M25 just recently got back in the dating game after a few years to finish my school and set my career up. I met a girl F22 and after a few months we decided to become official and then we started having sex. After this we discussed our sexual past and I tell her ived had regular sex and only with girlfriends since Im not a fan of hookups. She then tells me she's had a few one night stands but worst of all she said she had a threesome MFF.

She is super in love with me any act of grief, anger, or sense of me leaving drives her crazy and wants me to be okay. She suffers mentally and emotionally based off that relationship last year. She tells me she made lots of mistakes in her past obviously and doesn't want me to judge her off that, but really how can't I???

I just can't get over the damn fact that she had casual threesomes and open relationships with a dude that beat her and gave her black eyes and even ended up getting her pregnant and giving her an abortion. I then saw text messages of her saying goodbye saying " I'm happy things ended well for you" after HE DECIDED to finally make her go away.

I played it cool but it's been eating me up inside. Who was it, why him, who was your girlfriend, do you guys still follow each other on social media, does he brag about it to his friends?

Its haunted me so bad in fact I don't even tell people I'm dating her because I'm embarrassed to be seen by people who know about this event and ived always been a conservative minded person.

As I read this, let me be clear I don't have an issue with her having sex before me, I'm glad she experienced normal stuff, but this story she told me is horrendous and extreme and makes me feel so sick and disgusted that she was used that way.

I do like her and haven't brought it up since she told me months ago. It's been months ived tried to forget but I can't. Please help and thoughts thank you!

• JFL
Reactions: Henry Rollins, JovenCansao, Chadeep and 3 others

I M25 just recently got back in the dating game after a few years to finish my school and set my career up. I met a girl F22 and after a few months we decided to become official and then we started having sex. After this we discussed our sexual past and I tell her ived had regular sex and only with girlfriends since Im not a fan of hookups. She then tells me she's had a few one night stands but worst of all she said she had a threesome MFF.

She is super in love with me any act of grief, anger, or sense of me leaving drives her crazy and wants me to be okay. She suffers mentally and emotionally based off that relationship last year. She tells me she made lots of mistakes in her past obviously and doesn't want me to judge her off that, but really how can't I???

I just can't get over the damn fact that she had casual threesomes and open relationships with a dude that beat her and gave her black eyes and even ended up getting her pregnant and giving her an abortion. I then saw text messages of her saying goodbye saying " I'm happy things ended well for you" after HE DECIDED to finally make her go away.

I played it cool but it's been eating me up inside. Who was it, why him, who was your girlfriend, do you guys still follow each other on social media, does he brag about it to his friends?

Its haunted me so bad in fact I don't even tell people I'm dating her because I'm embarrassed to be seen by people who know about this event and ived always been a conservative minded person.

As I read this, let me be clear I don't have an issue with her having sex before me, I'm glad she experienced normal stuff, but this story she told me is horrendous and extreme and makes me feel so sick and disgusted that she was used that way.

I do like her and haven't brought it up since she told me months ago. It's been months ived tried to forget but I can't. Please help and thoughts thank you!
i honestly don't care. If she's stacy, she's stacy. :love:

• JFL
I'm starting realize why I can't get girls

Hello so I'm a 26 year old virgin male and I struggle connecting with women. I'm just not that guy I guess. But recently I'm starting to see what I'm doing wrong.

I'm just too assertive and kinda boring monotone. Basically your dry humor with bluntness type of guy. What made me realize this was that my friend allowed me to stay with him for a couple days and he was extremely hospitable and warm. Naturally I felt at home.

I know this is a wierd example for dating but I reflected to realized that I'm kinda awkward/mean unintentionally. I'm a nice guy but I don't express myself well. I ask wierd questions and ger frustrated when I'm misunderstood. I do try heard to listen but I suck at it. Quick example,

I told this girl in my class when she was drunk that she acting dumb. Now I kinda like this girl and view her as a friend so I really was trying to protect her dignity. I didnt like how people were making fun of her. But she didn't see it this way and stop speaking to me altogether. That's what I mean that I'm nice but not nice.

I ask myself how would my friend had handled that? Either way I'm not charismatic and want to change that about myself.

Where do I start

Edit: Thanks for the replies! Some people mentioned that I might have autism based on how I come off. I don't at all. I been tested plus I read social cues just find. How else am I able to be so reflective lol. I think it stems from the fact I was bullied alot as a kid and was actually a nice guy back then. Life was hard on me and I only got better by bettering me. So it comes off on how I respond to friends today

@baerr

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, baerr and Imretarded?

erm...what the heck bro? OP your post screams insecurity and misogynism, your gf deservers better... it sickens me how men think they can decide whats right or wrong to do as a female. your gf probably loves you very much and you should be grateful for it. For example my gf and I went to the lego store and we met our (what we call it) "Bull" there, they occasionally hook up, go on dates etc. and I'm cool with that because I'm not insecure and deep down I know she loves me for who I am. L take..

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep and iloveboobs

Insecure Loser. 😡

• JFL
Boner touches gf while sleeping, how do I stop it?!

Hello, so I have been dating a girl for three months. I have just recently gone on holiday with her family and we were put in a room with two separate beds but we both wanted to cuddle up and sleep in the same bed. I am always cautious when we kiss/make out that no matter what we do the relationship goes at her pace. I always ask if she feels comfortable and don’t touch her without her consent. As a guy I find it quite difficult to not become aroused when we make out but I always make sure to hide my erection as much as possible so she doesn’t feel uncomfortable. While we were in bed I got an erection while we would cuddle and kiss. This would happen every time we slept in the same bed. We have not had sex yet and the last thing I would want is for her to become freaked out, or feel pressured by something I had done, in the mornings she wouldn’t mention anything about it but it’s still something I’m concerned about, any question and perspective is welcome.
TDLR: She is banging a bbc at his back without any consent from him

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hopecel, Mewton, JovenCansao and 1 other person
Insecure Loser. 😡
erm...what the heck bro? OP your post screams insecurity and misogynism, your gf deservers better... it sickens me how men think they can decide whats right or wrong to do as a female. your gf probably loves you very much and you should be grateful for it. For example my gf and I went to the lego store and we met our (what we call it) "Bull" there, they occasionally hook up, go on dates etc. and I'm cool with that because I'm not insecure and deep down I know she loves me for who I am. L take..
Why do I like Asian men so much?

I am a white female (27F) and for long as I can remember I’ve always had a preference for non white men. Not necessarily any nationality but they tend to be mostly Asian or Arab. The majority of men I find attractive are (looks wise) tanned and foreign. I know there’s nothing wrong with having a preference but it’s becoming annoying especially since I’m from a place where there’s pretty much only white men.

How can I be attracted to white men?
If there are any females like this please help me give me some advice hahah

Check op profile

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: hopecel, Mewton and Imretarded?
Why do I like Asian men so much?

I am a white female (27F) and for long as I can remember I’ve always had a preference for non white men. Not necessarily any nationality but they tend to be mostly Asian or Arab. The majority of men I find attractive are (looks wise) tanned and foreign. I know there’s nothing wrong with having a preference but it’s becoming annoying especially since I’m from a place where there’s pretty much only white men.

How can I be attracted to white men?
If there are any females like this please help me give me some advice hahah

Check op profile

probably your average ltb worshipping changs

• JFL
Women are more sexual than men, no way she's been dating this cuck for 3 months getting horny and shit and not getting sex

• +1
Reactions: hopecel, Mewton, 14vic and 2 others
Maybe try respecting women?!?!?

Just be a eunuch while she sleeps next to you theory

• JFL
Reactions: hopecel, Mewton, JohnDoe and 1 other person
How normies have to react around women JFLL I'm caging

Meanwhile Chad can grab her ass and spit on her

• So Sad
Reactions: Adelholzener
Reddit is not a real place bru:lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton and iloveboobs
Average abused dog after "ascension"
Brootal

• JFL
  • +1
99.9% of these stories are written by men with their dick in their hand

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, Sean o' Tist, Adelholzener and 1 other person
What consuming soylent daily gets you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: iloveboobs and Gaygymmaxx
I would be the same retarded way before this site if I'm being real

"Muh consent"

No. :chad:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: iloveboobs and lowtiernormiechad
This nigga must look like a greek god if he can still pull with those atom sized balls

• JFL