Reddit cuckfag cries after gf asks him to pull out his small cock

losthope

losthope

Bronze

She finally said it….​

Me(29M) and my girlfriend(28F) have been together for 8 years and to make a long story short, we got into an argument last week. Mid arguing I start walking away and say I have to use the bathroom. As she attempts to stop me I force my way into the bathroom and then she says “go ahead and pull out that little dick”. I just stared at her for a minute and didn’t say a word to her for the rest of the night. It’s not like it’s news to me I’ve always known I’m way below average. She has made little comments before that make me feel like she had this mindset about me it just really sucked to hear it so clearly this time. She has apologized since but I’m not sure about our future now that my confidence took a blow. I don’t know if this is the right sub for this but I just needed to vent somewhere.

Imagine being this cucked. Truly over for smalldickcels :lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: \/orman, Obamalama, Xangsane and 4 others
I feel bad for the guys in that subreddit. Life can be so cruel sometimes

I feel bad for the guys in that subreddit. Life can be so cruel sometimes
TBH I go to that subreddit when I am having a bad day to feel better. I don't know how I'd cope with a small cock. Having a small cock is like being a woman.

• +1
Reactions: \/orman, suessgott and MA_ascender
TBH I go to that subreddit when I am having a bad day to feel better. I don't know how I'd cope with a small cock. Having a small cock is like being a woman.
Shotgun implants asap

• So Sad
Reactions: losthope