Reddit doesn't like looksmax.org

D

Deleted member 20781

Mistral
I searched up looksmax.org on reddit and found a post where someone got rated a 3.5 and everyone in the comments was hating on looksmax and coping. This post is mainly for entertainment purposes

Here are some comments I found particularly funny:

Reddit coper

Reddit coper 2

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: boss8055, Vasco-v2, latincell95 and 4 others
Why i dont know any of those sub5 niggas who fucks hot girls day and night? :p

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, LooksJourney, epictroll and 2 others
reddit is home to the ugliest and most mentally ill people on the internet.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, Vasco-v2, Schönling and 6 others
being a 10 would change me 100% it would make me confident and not being a bitch IT CHANGES ALL ASPECTS OF LIFE EVERYTHING :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: :forcedsmile: whydont people get this
Exactly and also if you are a 10 you can literally make a career out of it you get paid to get your picture taken (modeling) :LOL:.

And it pisses me off when bluepill copers say "It's not all about looks for women" implying that it IS all about looks for men. Like do you see how desperate men are? There are 6/10 men who fuck 3/10 women because they are desperate. It just has to have tits and a pussy and guys will fuck it, it's that simple lmao I don't get why people act like men are so picky about looks.

reddit is home to the ugliest and most mentally ill people on the internet.
True lmao whenever I see someone posting on reddit for tinder profile advice, haircut advice, or r/amiugly they are usually very subhuman

• +1
Reactions: Moggie
"i know a 3 ft 7 midget with down syndrome who SLAYS women left and right. let me tell ya, the poor guy is drowning in pussy. his secret? he told me he showers. every. fuckin. day. there’s no excuse in 2022 INCELS. CLEAN BEHIND YOUR EARS WHILE YOURE AT IT."

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Vasco-v2, Schönling, 2d v2 and 6 others
"i know a 3 ft 7 midget with down syndrome who SLAYS women left and right. let me tell ya, the poor guy is drowning in pussy. his secret? he told me he showers. every. fuckin. day. there’s no excuse in 2022 INCELS. CLEAN BEHIND YOUR EARS WHILE YOURE AT IT."
No shower for my acne scars

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 21297 and güss
No shower for my acne scars
brutal shit man. how do acne scars form? i had super bad acne in middle and early high school and i picked at my face so much, i dont even wash my face and no scarring of the sort. my nose has a super tiny indent thats not noticeable to anyone else, was caused by a huge blackhead i squeezed out of my nose that made my entire nose swollen and red

brutal shit man. how do acne scars form? i had super bad acne in middle and early high school and i picked at my face so much, i dont even wash my face and no scarring of the sort. my nose has a super tiny indent thats not noticeable to anyone else, was caused by a huge blackhead i squeezed out of my nose that made my entire nose swollen and red
I had terrible acne from overwashing my face (OCD ritual) about a year ago. It all went away and I had red marks on my face for like 8 months but now they're mostly gone and my skin probably isn't as smooth as it used to be but there is no visible acne scarring indents or anything but I did have the actual acne for a rather short period of time like 1-2 months but the pigmentation lasted like 8 months. Maybe acne scarring only occurs if you have acne for a very long time and you pick at your skin

True lmao whenever I see someone posting on reddit for tinder profile advice, haircut advice, or r/amiugly they are usually very subhuman
every time I see a dude larp as muscular on reddit I check their profile just to find out they've got the bodily composition of a potato.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055 and Vasco-v2
lulz - i honestly see posts basically exactly like this on 'seddit'/the seduction sub. Only it's 'learn game' instead of showering, but the same examples 'I know a 5ft 1inch guy who walks with a limp and is bald and very fat and old who bangs hot teenagers every night because he studied GAME! Your excuses are LIMITING BELIEFS!!!......''

• JFL
Reactions: Vasco-v2
lulz - i honestly see posts basically exactly like this on 'seddit'/the seduction sub. Only it's 'learn game' instead of showering, but the same examples 'I know a 5ft 1inch guy who walks with a limp and is bald and very fat and old who bangs hot teenagers every night because he studied GAME! Your excuses are LIMITING BELIEFS!!!......''
Haha it's ridiculous how some people are so bluepilled/redpilled that they think a certain way you approach a woman (game) determines whether she is attracted to you or not. Game only matters if you look good to begin with, you might need game not to fuck it up and come off as an awkward loser

• +1
Reactions: Mr.Proper and wristcel
holy cope
at the end of the day once u go outside all this internet shit wont matter
these pussy ass niggaxsd wouldnt say shit to ur face so dont take it at face value lmfao

i dont blame them for hating this shitty site.
They can hate it but the reason they hate it for is coping. They cope hard and act like looks don't change anything in life