Reddit femcels are mad because a girls only purpose is to look hot

theonewhocantascend

theonewhocantascend

Mistral

Thoughts? I think their PERSONALITY is what's making them unttractive plus they are not entitled to anything.
4ce

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Sprinkles and not__cel
Those posts seem to have been written by someone that browses .org tbh

It's hard to believe a woman could be so self-aware, most ugly bitches swear by "muh carreermaxxing". :lul:

It's interesting though because although ugly girls ARE seen as more subhuman than dudes in general, men will fck and date anything :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Thoughts? I think their PERSONALITY is what's making them unttractive plus they are not entitled to anything.View attachment 2951977

this is interesting but I think foids can still moneymax but it doesn't boost their smv as much as it could because men aren't as money hungry and selfish as foids and have to figure out ways to make money besides selling themselves

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH, Sprinkles and theonewhocantascend
I feel we are just this inferior subspecies if we don't have the right physical attributes no matter how hard we convince ourselves that our "soul" matters somehow.

this is the 100% the truth

this is interesting but I think foids can still moneymax but it doesn't boost their smv as much as it could because men aren't as money hungry and selfish as foids and have to figure out ways to make money besides selling themselves
Yeah, men are expected to be the providers.

But I just think it's funny how they believe ACTUAL intelligence wouldn't be valued in a foid.
Not "I have spend 5 years in a room learning that men who cut their dicks should be seen as woman" but ACTUAL intelligence. Which is extremely rare in a woman.

A High IQ men would certainly value it, no wonder you see so many billionaires married with femcels. Stacies basically sound like retards to them.

• JFL
Reactions: not__cel