Reddit got me banned for 3 days for "harassment" bc I encouraged people to get a creepy Pajeet slumlord fired from his job for trying to Weinsteinmaxx

alien

alien

Kraken
Pajeet slumlord posted an ad on Facebook Marketplace offering free rent to a white woman if she will sleep with him on the regular. With his full name. Someone screencapped that shit. I screencapped. I encouraged people on Reddit to find out where he works, contact his employer and get him fired. 3 day ban for that shit. I want this Pajeet slumlord on the street, destitute, forced to suck nigger cock to survive. The soys at Reddit are protecting Pajeet rapists who are breaking the fucking law.

These fucking Pajeet slumlords here in Canada feel emboldened to break the fucking law and commit sexual harrassment and rape. We need to start checking these fucking Pajeets. I've been gymcelling for 2 years. Guaranteed, I would knock out that Pajeet slumlord cold with one punch. This shit is why I continue to gymcel. Because God knows gymcelling isn't getting me laid much. I haven't got laid since March 2nd when I was with my last ex. We need to train so that that we have the ability to fight when shit hits the fan.

The subreddit canadahousing itself permabanned me for "inciting hatred." Even though I didn't mention race even one in my comment. Once I have some free time, maybe I will try to doxx their mods

I can post receipts if you want that Reddit is protecting Pajeet Harvey Weinsteins in 2024 in Brampton. I'm busy atm. But ya'll will believe me anyways.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Chadeep, ShowerMaxxing, jué and 3 others
Why do you even care?

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
bro its reddit
what u expect jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Darkeningstar
Reddit banned me because I wanted to rape sluts in gta and another one because I said above Fitzpatrick II it's over

• +1
Reactions: majesticincel
Getting jbs and you aint. The hustle is insane, but seriously the canada situation is insane and the negative pr it has had on India is crazy. But it is also the fault of canada trying to make quick money. JFL.

• JFL
Reactions: emo
Pajeet slumlord posted an ad on Facebook Marketplace offering free rent to a white woman if she will sleep with him on the regular. With his full name. Someone screencapped that shit. I screencapped. I encouraged people on Reddit to find out where he works, contact his employer and get him fired. 3 day ban for that shit. I want this Pajeet slumlord on the street, destitute, forced to suck nigger cock to survive. The soys at Reddit are protecting Pajeet rapists who are breaking the fucking law.

These fucking Pajeet slumlords here in Canada feel emboldened to break the fucking law and commit sexual harrassment and rape. We need to start checking these fucking Pajeets. I've been gymcelling for 2 years. Guaranteed, I would knock out that Pajeet slumlord cold with one punch. This shit is why I continue to gymcel. Because God knows gymcelling isn't getting me laid much. I haven't got laid since March 2nd when I was with my last ex. We need to train so that that we have the ability to fight when shit hits the fan.

The subreddit canadahousing itself permabanned me for "inciting hatred." Even though I didn't mention race even one in my comment. Once I have some free time, maybe I will try to doxx their mods

I can post receipts if you want that Reddit is protecting Pajeet Harvey Weinsteins in 2024 in Brampton. I'm busy atm. But ya'll will believe me anyways.
Who gives a shit. Once your a old ass with wrinkly hair this would be how you get prime women. Too bad I can't afford a home

keep trying to harm pajeets even when reddit and cucks on this forum are trying to dissuade you. total pajeet death

Noooo, you can't have consensual sex with women in exchange for free rent:soy::soy:

Getting jbs and you aint. The hustle is insane, but seriously the canada situation is insane and the negative pr it has had on India is crazy. But it is also the fault of canada trying to make quick money. JFL.
The fault is with Prime Minister Justin Trudeau and the Liberal party for importing the Pajeets.

• Hmm...
Reactions: MoggerGaston
Noooo, you can't have consensual sex with women in exchange for free rent:soy::soy:
Pajeet simps who are willing to beta provide like that are the reason why women have outrageous demands in relationships.

The fault is with Prime Minister Justin Trudeau and the Liberal party for importing the Pajeets.
for money money and more money. They tried a get quick rich by loosening imigration laws on uni students and shi like that so people from India saw it as an opportunity to go to canada and ern more money and send it back home due to the currency being stronger. Trudeau thought this would boost the economy and bring in more academics and also wanted fees from uni students as they needed a source of income to pay for free uni and shit like that. IT got turned on its head and they lost control XD. Cuck Canadians. Curry in town and there is nothing you can do XD.

curry are still complicit in the browning of north american, even if they claim to be hapless pawns. therefore they should be treated as enemies, the same as the shabbos goy leftist government

Hit a martial arts gym and learn how to fight, stop coping that weight training will win u fights lmao

Hit a martial arts gym and learn how to fight, stop coping that weight training will win u fights lmao
Weight training makes you stronger. But yeah I do need to train MMA or some shit as well. I'm just too unmotivated to join a MMA gym at the moment. There used to be a UFC gym near me but it closed and turned into a regular gym.

mma is gay essentially a social club for midgets who want to roll around on the ground

just get good at striking and you'll defuse most fights before they even begin

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
mma is gay essentially a social club for midgets who want to roll around on the ground

just get good at striking and you'll defuse most fights before they even begin
Most fights end up on the ground, a slam on concrete is a quick win

Users who are viewing this thread

Back