Reddit is filled with hiveminded subhumans

slavicpsycho

slavicpsycho

17yo chillmaxxed NEET
EVERY single time I post on reddit, usually to ask a simple question, my thread is filled with raging soyboys who get mad at the simple ass question I said and downvote my comments to shit (as if that does anything lmao, cuck behavior). Every single fucking time I post, it will be the most simple question and these fucking cucks would find a reason to get mad.

For instance, I once asked a question in a subreddit of a national park I live nearby, the question was like "What time of year do the leaves on the ground go away theyre annoying" THESE NIGGERS WENT THROUGH MY ENTIRE ACCOUNT AND FOUND THREADS FROM YEARS AGO JUST TO SCRUTINIZE ME FOR THE MOST RANDOM SHIT Post got like -100 downvotes and 50 comments all of which were like "Oh you post in drug subreddits? You're doing drugs and your scared of some leaves, pathetic druggie" "You dont want to go outside because of some leaves? Go to hell" ... ALL FOR A SIMPLE FUCKING QUESTION

Going through old posts is a common behavior from theses cucks. Once, I posted in the hilton hotels subreddit asking if they check your bags before you stay in your hotel. Simple question, right? Nope, these fucking losers tried to track me down from my old posts so they could report me to the hotel, BECAUSE THEY THOUGHT I WAS GOING TO COMMIT A SHOOTING LOL I wish I still had the thread to this, they were trying to figure out who I am like its some true crime operation LMAO
This is consistent with every single post I make, at this point I'm convinced redditors aren't real people and just programmed NPCs

• +1
Reactions: 6PSLcel, noodlelover, reek and 2 others

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho
yeah reddit sucks, it's only good for technical questions, but even then they always throw in their unfunny midwit safe for work, passive aggressive humor in every other sentence, really fucking annoying.

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho