Screenshot 20230716 012701 Chrome

Screenshot 20230716 012520 Chrome

Screenshot 20230716 012339 Chrome

Screenshot 20230716 012303 Chrome

Jfl

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, 80iq, blatonslatt and 7 others
theyre just 10 years behind tbh

not a single mention of ideal occlusal plane, sarpe, supraorbital recession, and clavical width in these images

I give them 2 years before they arrive at prime 2015 lookism doomsdayism

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Mewton, studymaxxer, Detective and 25 others
Some real shit but the blackpill this time really has gone viral. Before in 2020-2021 me and @looksmaxxer234 used to mock people saying "BP got viral" because of some tiktoks talking about looks and we made fun of the autist incels saying it went viral cause it was basic knowledge women and men are attracted to attractive people

But now in 2023? Most reddit posts I actually see has actual PSL lingo, blackpill messages
People I know IRL are blackpilled and ask me about it
A lot of fucking tiktoks I see people using PSL lingo "it's over for bro" and getting legit thousands of likes
ETC ETC ETC

Blackpill this time has really gone viral, the true BP

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Mewton, studymaxxer, optimisticzoomer and 9 others
Well the blackpill thought is basically a water thought. And that's good news => less simps

• +1
Reactions: Flanked, rooman, humanoidsub7 and 1 other person
Some real shit but the blackpill this time really has gone viral. Before in 2020-2021 me and @looksmaxxer234 used to mock people saying "BP got viral" because of some tiktoks talking about looks and we made fun of the autist incels saying it went viral cause it was basic knowledge women and men are attracted to attractive people

But now in 2023? Most reddit posts I actually see has actual PSL lingo, blackpill messages
People I know IRL are blackpilled and ask me about it
A lot of fucking tiktoks I see people using PSL lingo "it's over for bro" and getting legit thousands of likes
ETC ETC ETC

Blackpill this time has really gone viral, the true BP
Even surgeries like bimax become known to all

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: studymaxxer, rooman, Deleted member 30518 and 1 other person
T
In all honesty I though the redpill type podcasts would die down in 2020
But that shit has gotten way way way way way more viral.
I remember Hamza had 5k subscribers and had a video how to get an aesthetic physique I quickly watched
Fast forward few months later (when I was slaying then had a life depression and went back on this forum) he had a million sub?
People were so hip to the blackpill ETC ETC ETC ETC ETC
I was so shocked

All of this red pill, ugly and blabla shit has gotten so viral and since most autists stay in house and the COVID era fucked it up made all of this shit go viral

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, studymaxxer, rooman and 2 others
T

In all honesty I though the redpill type podcasts would die down in 2020
But that shit has gotten way way way way way more viral.
I remember Hamza had 5k subscribers and had a video how to get an aesthetic physique I quickly watched
Fast forward few months later (when I was slaying then had a life depression and went back on this forum) he had a million sub?
People were so hip to the blackpill ETC ETC ETC ETC ETC
I was so shocked

All of this red pill, ugly and blabla shit has gotten so viral and since most autists stay in house and the COVID era fucked it up made all of this shit go viral
I don't know if covid is the cause of this, it's possible , have you seen any stats on OLD? . What is certain is that the culture of appearances is becoming capital these days, maybe one day Europe will turn into South Korea and offer surgeries to students who graduate jfl

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
My friend is blackpilled asf and he doesn't use psl lingo or use this autistic forum

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: studymaxxer, rooman and Deleted member 30518
theyre still in the prehistoric times.

• +1
Reactions: rooman and humanoidsub7
bimax has actually been relatively well-known for decades. orthodontists have told me in the late 90s/early 20s they were all the rage before insurance companies cracked down and made it harder for people to get them covered, because people were getting them for cosmetic reasons. now most people if they want them, have to prove they could not tolerate cpap machines and thats a hurdle. at least for apnea sufferers

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: rooman, Deleted member 30679 and Deleted member 24789
bimax has actually been relatively well-known for decades. orthodontists have told me in the late 90s/early 20s they were all the rage before insurance companies cracked down and made it harder for people to get them covered, because people were getting them for cosmetic reasons
late 90s nigga how old are you?

bimax has actually been relatively well-known for decades. orthodontists have told me in the late 90s/early 20s they were all the rage before insurance companies cracked down and made it harder for people to get them covered, because people were getting them for cosmetic reasons
Yes it's true, however I'm talking about the motivation behind this surgery. Any normie can now find information on youtube, see before afters and want a bimax

• +1
Reactions: rooman and Deleted member 18582
Yes it's true, however I'm talking about the motivation behind this surgery. Any normie can now find information on youtube, see before afters and want a bimax
yeah definitely hasnt been spread as much as common knowledge until recently

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24789
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18582
  • +1
Reactions: SeriousAscension
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Flanked and Deleted member 30518
that sub is filled with suicidal bitches. it's funny because all that "i dont know why i have depression" "everyone rejects me" is simply fixed by looksmaxxing and acknowledging the blackpill.
subpar looks is the root cause of all 100% mental disorders and big pharma and big therapist has made a fortune on it. This is why people have been trained to react so strongly against pro lookists

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7

not a single mention of ideal occlusal plane, sarpe, supraorbital recession, and clavical width in these images

Lil bit more than that, once they start talking about philtrum to chin ratio or something else autistic I’ll be worried

• +1
Reactions: Flanked
subpar looks is the root cause of all 100% mental disorders and big pharma and big therapist has made a fortune on it. This is why people have been trained to react so strongly against pro lookists
in my own experience after i got normal looking after years of looking like shit things got better, probably because i knew why sometimes i got rejected. people do not want to be with you for no reason? women feel disgusted by your presence? is your looks. and not your personality or your aura or whatever

• +1
Reactions: Flanked
in my own experience after i got normal looking after years of looking like shit things got better, probably because i knew why sometimes i got rejected. people do not want to be with you for no reason? women feel disgusted by your presence? is your looks. and not your personality or your aura or whatever
True although looks and personality can never be separated, since people who look different ways are treated different ways from childhood and develop different personality traits that they carry throughout life. So looks and personality are one and the same, two sides of the same coin

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7
True although looks and personality can never be separated, since people who look different ways are treated different ways from childhood and develop different personality traits that they carry throughout life. So looks and personality are one and the same, two sides of the same coin
yuh i don't remember a lot of my life before 11 or 9 but my chronic illnesses ruined my face and so my appearance was always changing. i never got bullied before that, and i dont remember shit about it, neither i care about bringing those memories back

yuh i don't remember a lot of my life before 11 or 9 but my chronic illnesses ruined my face and so my appearance was always changing. i never got bullied before that, and i dont remember shit about it, neither i care about bringing those memories back
what is your chronic illness

what is your chronic illness
asthma (i started mouth breathing til i was 13), and i had eyelid surgery already when i was 6-7 because i got an infection.

If ur well endowed just put ur penis out there and you will be good, just come up with some retarded excuse why ur a loner with no social circle, u can say anything to make urself look noble or some shit.

i hate these success stories. i have met 3 girls off tinder and they just used me as an emotional tampn

i hate these success stories. i have met 3 girls off tinder and they just used me as an emotional tampn
how the fuck can you act like a cuck understanding the blackpill dynamics jfl

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 21735

robert oppenheimer death GIF

• +1
Reactions: blatonslatt
too bad any based comments on reddit gets removed by tranny jannies in a day. I've seen threads on reddit get absolutely fucking jannie nuked in a day for saying unpopular shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30518

2226334 20210119 145840
2226335 20210119 145832

Tb to when I tried to blackpill my classmates on what makes a man attractive

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30518