Reddit is the most pretentious website I know

V

virgin

it‘s so over
Istg I was looking at the posts in r/amiugly to boost my self esteem. I stumbled upon a selfie of a dude that had the most asymetrical eyes that I‘ve seen. The right eye startes at the middle of the left eye(height-wise) and It just looked really bad.
What did the comments say? „Just be more confident“ or „you need to hit the gym bro“. Jfl as if the gym will straighten his eyes.
Dont understand me wrong, I feel really sorry for the dude, but I dont get this virtue signaling. He will feel even worse after gymmaxxing and still getting treated like shit. Just tell him the truth.

• So Sad
Reactions: NateJacobs

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Ritalincel and virgin

• So Sad
Reactions: virgin
if its a girl tho "no you look beautiful mlady, dms??"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: virgin and Ritalincel
chrome-t-Ko-PUTAef1.png

:p

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: virgin and Goth
Istg I was looking at the posts in r/amiugly to boost my self esteem. I stumbled upon a selfie of a dude that had the most asymetrical eyes that I‘ve seen. The right eye startes at the middle of the left eye(height-wise) and It just looked really bad.
What did the comments say? „Just be more confident“ or „you need to hit the gym bro“. Jfl as if the gym will straighten his eyes.
Dont understand me wrong, I feel really sorry for the dude, but I dont get this virtue signaling. He will feel even worse after gymmaxxing and still getting treated like shit. Just tell him the truth.
Link

• +1
Reactions: Retardedhscel