Reddit - Obese guy thinks he's gonna get a date by doing cold approaches

italianmixedcurry

italianmixedcurry

geomaxxed at birth
I tried 100 rejection technique. Got a number of a first girl.

I'm 27 yo virgin. I have. Attention. 0 matches on dating apps. I'm obese. Years of online dating destroyed my self-confidence. On PhotoFeeler my attractiveness rates around 4.5. My height is 175 cm (5'9")
Digging more into possible reasons why I'm sexless, I found videos of Dr. K from YT-channel HealthyGamerGG.
I got motivated to try out on my own to approach girls IRL. The problem is that I'm not really presentable and i live in a small city.
So I bought a bunch of new clothes, arrived to the nearest big city and asked out a first girl in a bar. She really liked me and immediately gave me her phone number. She chats with me for last 3 days successfuly and she's fine with me not living in the same city.
Than i asked 2 more girls the same night. One said no bc she only looked 18 but was not of the age of consent (i ran). Another one was very curious about me, but was not sure, because she was about to relocate and leave the country forever. I think if i push a little more, we would have a couple of dates, but whatever.

My point is BELIEVE IN YOURSELF.
There is million reasons why "the girl back than" said no.
There is planty of reasons why girls do not like your profile. It could be bad photos/bad light/messed-up perspective. You might not get matches in one city and get a lot of the in another one. The dating app your using might be overflowing with men.
And it may be very true that the pool of single girls in dating apps contains pretty s&itty people because good girls has been taken.

I'm probably not the right person to say "maximize the resection rate", so i will say
Believe the process. Fake confidence. Start small.
You'll do it tiger

JFL LMFAOOOOO

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: forevergymcelling, TechnoBoss and Snowskinned
That’s what I would write if I wanted to gain 5k free karma on reddit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lost_Soul, BoredPrince and fluoride1337
I’m 27 yo virgin. I have. Attention. 0 matches on dating apps. I'm obese. Years of online dating destroyed my self-confidence. On PhotoFeeler my attractiveness rates around 4.5. My height is 175 cm (5'9")
Its Over Basketball GIF by NBA

• +1
Reactions: Snowskinned