Deleted member 685

Kraken
Screenshot 20200412 001641 comredditfrontpage

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Kade, Gren and 6 others
Charge your phone bhai. It's dying

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 685
Be more politicly correct but still state the same message and repost sometime later, I am actually curious of the responses

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Kade, DianabolDownie and 3 others
Fukken Plebit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
you should have made a post about your wife being in an open relationship and you would have got 10k upvotes

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 685 and 195cm
That's because you're a toxic fucking incel.

• +1
Lool... why do incels always think they're entitled to anything? Look sweetie, you don't know anything about discrimination. You think just because some girl made fun of you in highschool you're the same as all those racism victims who were persecuted for decades? I'm a woman, an African American woman, and I'm proudly bisexual. I don't say this wherever I go. It's just how I am. If you're so stuck up and so obsessed with how you think society treats you, you need to get treatment. All the problems are in your head. You need to work in your personality. If you're not okay with how you look, change yourself up. Get new clothes and a haircut. I'm pretty sure you need to take showers daily, since I know most people with this mindset ignore basic hygienic practices. Download Tinder and try your luck out. Surely there will be someone who will appreciate you for how you are instead of how long your forehead is or the shape of your chin. Smile more! Life is beautiful and deserves to be enjoyed. It's all up to you, and what you do with your personality.

Have a good day :)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 685
snapchat notification?

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 3043

• +1