• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: justinzayn, Zeruel, HerpDerpson and 5 others
Aksing me to use the app so fucking cringe i hate reddit

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium
Holy shit based I might just
Start watching him now

But it was foolish to openly say this in front of everyone I hope he shurgs this off as a joke

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • WTF
Reactions: justinzayn, Ken, Deleted member 3573 and 2 others
Holy shit based I might just
Start watching him now

But it was foolish to openly say this in front of everyone I hope he shurgs this off as a joke
Nah, he needs to double down. There's nothing wrong with finding prime young women attractive.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, Ken, Deleted member 3573 and 3 others
Nah, he needs to double down. There's nothing wrong with finding prime young women attractive.
We don't live in a world were thing are wrong or right
We live inside a Jewish matrix

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: thatrussianguy, Deleted member 19036 and Deleted member 16984
Is the guy her boyfriend?

We don't live in a world were thing are wrong or right
We live inside a Jewish matrix
Mutilating a baby boys penis, then giving him anti puberty drugs, and dressing him up like a girl is perfectly fine but finding attractive women attractive is bad AHHHHH

I want off of this fucking planet.

• +1
Reactions: Ken
She doesn't even look 17, when I first saw the stream I thought she was at least 25

• +1
theyre just jealous roast beef flaps ded srs

Mutilating a baby boys penis, then giving him anti puberty drugs, and dressing him up like a girl is perfectly fine but finding attractive women attractive is bad AHHHHH

I want off of this fucking planet.
A 10yr old is mature enough to make the decision to take life-altering hormones and mutilate themselves, but an 18yr old girl can't be with a 25yr man because she is not mature enough.

This is literally how Redditors think. You got to chuckle a bit 🤡

• +1
Reactions: Ken, Deleted member 3573, TsarTsar444 and 2 others
was already obvious when in his talk with xqc, twice he mentioned dating girls and the ages he mentioned were 18 and 19. Then got called out and went on a quick "we all know men want young girls" rant.

Dude is creepy as fuck

• Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 3573 and TsarTsar444
stupid white faggot talking like a nigger

A 10yr old is mature enough to make the decision to take life-altering hormones and mutilate themselves, but an 18yr old girl can't be with a 25yr man because she is not mature enough.

This is literally how Redditors think. You got to chuckle a bit 🤡
68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel
I really like that guy, but he is sometimes delusional about the blackpill. But mirin' the confidence and him having the balls to tell the truth. Women are most attractive in their teenage years.

stop talking about this bald nigger

• +1
Reactions: khvirgin
Based Andrew.

She already has tattoos and is following Andrew Tate on IG. Imagine being such a :soy: that you die on a hill defending the supposed immaturity of sexually mature females (especially one who's already a clout chasing hoe).

• +1
Reactions: Ken, Deleted member 3573, Yliaster and 1 other person
She already has tattoos and is following Andrew Tate on IG. Imagine being such a :soy: that you die on a hill defending the supposed immaturity of sexually mature females (especially one who's already a clout chasing hoe).

this is clearly an underdeveloped child
shame on you for finding her attractive

whores like that are just disposable sex objects. men need to be able to discriminate between those worthy of being protected and those who are as they say "for the streets"

• +1
Finding girls aged 16-24 most attractive is legit the most NT thing, by this i mean its completely normal biologically cause women are at their prime between these years of age. Redditors are mentally ill

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, Ken, Deleted member 18522 and 1 other person
Finding girls aged 16-24 most attractive is legit the most NT thing, by this i mean its completely normal biologically cause women are at their prime between these years of age. Redditors are mentally ill
Only soys , old women and moralfags care

Chad, young Stacie’s and just regular normies love teenage girls

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679
its mostly US soys i guess

@Xangsane thoughts ?

they aren't thinking this way because of mental illness though,shaming men for desiring younger women is just basic intrasexual competition among women,and the men in the comments who are going along with it are basically just pandering/simping

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
they aren't thinking this way because of mental illness though,shaming men for desiring younger women is just basic intrasexual competition among women,and the men in the comments who are going along with it are basically just pandering/simping
Yeah legit, but i also lothe users here who find women between 20-25 "old", this is biologically the age where the lowest mortality of giving birth happens with women, and its a big sign that women are definitely at prime during these ages as well

• +1
Reactions: Enfant terrible and Yliaster
Yeah legit, but i also lothe users here who find women between 20-25 "old", this is biologically the age where the lowest mortality of giving birth happens with women, and its a big sign that women are definitely at prime during these ages as well
I personally prefer 20s over teens but i still find this outrage dumb ass fuck
its natural to find a 17 old hot

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
the calling him pedo for fucking 18 and 19 year olds aswell
jfl
Even though I like older women imagine being retarded enough to think that fucking a 19yo makes you a pedo jfl

Reddit moment

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Ken and Enfant terrible
Never understood agecucks. Especially when women peak at 16

Users who are viewing this thread

Back