Reddit users before and after Invisalign

L

LooksPSL

Equinox

They all moderately increased their palate. About 1 more tooth per smile. Can’t wait to start

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, PubertyMaxxer and middayshowers
looks good ngl

• +1
Reactions: Luke LLL
i already have straight teeth and good bite but i want invisalign to widen my smile a bit. would look so much better

:soy:

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
fuck I need to get that I cant believe I turned 20 with shitty teeth
its the biggest flaw in my face, if it wasnt for my lower third............................

4K cost for Invisalign all getting paid for by insurance. Feels good

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA and Luke LLL
The bump

Does it make your face look wider and more bloated though?

I am not eligible for it as I have canines rotated on their axis jfl

One of the few looksmaxes that insurance will actually cover, and it definitely expands the palate if you are crowded. Part of me wishes I was redpilled on orthodontics before mine though. I would have chosen the expansion route rather than simply straightening them.

• +1
Reactions: YoungRichNigga
im paying 6k for mine atm

Or just get MSE

Lmao my parents paid for my brothers invisalign but are not willing to do the same for me :feelsrope:

• JFL
Reactions: OOGABOOGA and Deleted member 1100
Idk if I should get braces or invisalign before my jaw surgery. Is the difference just that invisalign is not noticeable and more expensive?

Idk if I should get braces or invisalign before my jaw surgery. Is the difference just that invisalign is not noticeable and more expensive?

Are you actually going to get jaw surgery? If so get the jaw surgery first. Invisalign is limited by your jaw size.

Are you actually going to get jaw surgery? If so get the jaw surgery first. Invisalign is limited by your jaw size.

im getting braces or Invisalign first, as per my surgeons checklist. Who is world renowned

I am getting invisalign before ccw djs.