[REDDIT] Who dates (LTR/marriage ONLY) down more often? Attractive men or women?

Who dates (LTR/marriage ONLY) down more often? Attractive men or women?

• Total voters
Xangsane

Xangsane

TTD thanks to Helene
Taken from this thread:

An interesting comment:

• JFL
Reactions: alriodai
@alriodai

Nah I was just reading the comments and I've been lurking in that reddit for a while

That reddit is what happens when delusional people (weird normies) get blackpilled

It's full of older women/men, undesirable men/women who got blackpilled and some of them still post about the outdated PSL chads

They more likely don't know shit about actual aesthetics it's actually sad, the only difference between this forum and that reddit is the women and us being way more high IQ and funnier than them

• +1
You should never take theses kind of comments on Reddit seriously
First of all what is an "7, 8, 9" to them is an actual 3,4,5 to us (more realistic)
An A list actor for them is probably some guy who featured in some YouTube series a few years ago
The son of a "billionaire" aka a billionaire probably on Roblox

You think I'm trolling you or being funny? No I'm serious that's legit how Reddit there work and I've been on Reddit for a few years

Most of the shit that person wrote is fantasy they made out of their head to cope and I know what I'm talking about. Reddit is a cesspool for your roleplay fantasies, they actually want to say false shit and let people react to it so they can feel validated by it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Recessed Life, Deleted member 21661 and Xangsane
You should never take theses kind of comments on Reddit seriously
First of all what is an "7, 8, 9" to them is an actual 3,4,5 to us (more realistic)
An A list actor for them is probably some guy who featured in some YouTube series a few years ago
The son of a "billionaire" aka a billionaire probably on Roblox

You think I'm trolling you or being funny? No I'm serious that's legit how Reddit there work and I've been on Reddit for a few years

Most of the shit that person wrote is fantasy they made out of their head to cope and I know what I'm talking about. Reddit is a cesspool for your roleplay fantasies, they actually want to say false shit and let people react to it so they can feel validated by it
So what would a PSL 5.5 be rated on there?

@hattrick why women

So what would a PSL 5.5 be rated on there?
Actually they'd rate actual attractive people as shit and will judge you based on the autistic PSL models ratings (OPry, Gandy etc...) as I said, they don't know shit about aesthetics or what makes a man/woman attractive, only QOVES does, his followers after watching all his videos I guess know JACK SHIT jfl

• So Sad
Reactions: Xangsane
Actually they'd rate actual attractive people as shit and will judge you based on the autistic PSL models ratings (OPry, Gandy etc...) as I said, they don't know shit about aesthetics or what makes a man/woman attractive, only QOVES does, his followers after watching all his videos I guess know JACK SHIT jfl
I asked to be rated on TRM, all angles. Was given 6.5 - 7.25.

@alriodai why women?

• +1
@alriodai why women?
men are super horny at all time, their whole purpose is to get a woman that is attracitve enough and to breed with her, unless he has some mental incapactiies or find unattractive women attractive, then you know what's the deal

based on that fact alone i think women date down more than men, oh yeah, the fact that on average, a WOMAN IS WAAAAY LIKE 100x time more attractive than men bc she is blackpilled since birth and take care / softmaxx / makeup maxx so bad

The average man is so subhuman is so sad

• +1
Reactions: hattrick and Xangsane
men are super horny at all time, their whole purpose is to get a woman that is attracitve enough and to breed with her, unless he has some mental incapactiies or find unattractive women attractive, then you know what's the deal

based on that fact alone i think women date down more than men, oh yeah, the fact that on average, a WOMAN IS WAAAAY LIKE 100x time more attractive than men bc she is blackpilled since birth and take care / softmaxx / makeup maxx so bad

Why though, when my girlfriend (likely wife) is with me, she wears no makeup? When I first met her she had on lots of makeup and made herself look nice, and now she's not wearing any makeup when she's with me and plain clothes?

attractive man since they are so rare

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and alriodai
Why though, when my girlfriend (likely wife) is with me, she wears no makeup? When I first met her she had on lots of makeup and made herself look nice, and now she's not wearing any makeup when she's with me and plain clothes?
People in motion/IRL look WAY better than in pictures/videos
Mere exposure effect play a huge role here. There's girls I was exposed too much IRL I found super attractive that would be rated LTBs here
She's comfortable with you and that's a good sign, means she's trust you, the same way (if you have a cat) a cat would actually lighten his eyes, make a loaf and close his eyes with you, means he trust you
She knows you're with her not only for her looks and you make her comfortable enough

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 31445 and Xangsane
People in motion/IRL look WAY better than in pictures/videos
When I met my girlfriend for the first time, I saw her turning my head away from talking and struggling to make eye contact. I felt so sad when she did that but to be fair I struggled with eye contact too. Then on the second meeting, she told me that I looked far better in person than in photos/videos when I talked to her. 🫢
Mere exposure effect play a huge role here. There's girls I was exposed too much IRL I found super attractive that would be rated LTBs here
She's comfortable with you and that's a good sign, means she's trust you, the same way (if you have a cat) a cat would actually lighten his eyes, make a loaf and close his eyes with you, means he trust you
She knows you're with her not only for her looks and you make her comfortable enough
I tell her when she's outside I encourage her to dress fashionably yet comfortably because I want to ensure that she feels like a princess everywhere she goes with me. But in the house, home clothes, purity and slippers mog.

• +1
When I met my girlfriend for the first time, I saw her turning my head away from talking and struggling to make eye contact. I felt so sad when she did that but to be fair I struggled with eye contact too. Then on the second meeting, she told me that I looked far better in person than in photos/videos when I talked to her. 🫢

I tell her when she's outside I encourage her to dress fashionably yet comfortably because I want to ensure that she feels like a princess everywhere she goes with me. But in the house, home clothes, purity and slippers mog.
I mean if you know you can get bitches you don't have to tell your girl anything about how she dress or anything, just tell her she looks good and maybe give her advice on some clothing you might like on her sometimes

• +1
I mean if you know you can get bitches you don't have to tell your girl anything about how she dress or anything, just tell her she looks good and maybe give her advice on some clothing you might like on her sometimes
She likes to window shop for clothes and likes me to come along with her. I sometimes give her some clothes I found for her to try on (and she likes them)

I just want her to feel happy and not to put herself down

also
When I met my girlfriend for the first time, I saw her turning my head away from talking and struggling to make eye contact. I felt so sad when she did that but to be fair I struggled with eye contact too. Then on the second meeting, she told me that I looked far better in person than in photos/videos when I talked to her.
what does this mean?

• +1
She likes to window shop for clothes and likes me to come along with her. I sometimes give her some clothes I found for her to try on (and she likes them)

also

what does this mean?
That's a nice relationship you got going on, hope it lasts, hope you build a nice future with her

That means nothing, that mean just it was a basic social interaction, kinda autist you ask that tbh, and yes, it's common knowldege people look way better in person than in photos videos, in some cases it's the opposite but it's rare

• Love it
That's a nice relationship you got going on, hope it lasts, hope you build a nice future with her
Thank you, I hinted at her many times I want to be married to her but she says she wants to wait it out until maybe 2024? So we can both be financially prepared
That means nothing, that mean just it was a basic social interaction, kinda autist you ask that tbh, and yes, it's common knowldege people look way better in person than in photos videos, in some cases it's the opposite but it's rare
@ToTheTop said the opposite when he met dating app foids.

• +1

It’s betabuxx usually

Xangsane how did you meet your gf

• +1
It’s betabuxx usually
Thank you, I hinted at her many times I want to be married to her but she says she wants to wait it out until maybe 2024? So we can both be financially prepared

@ToTheTop said the opposite when he met dating app foids.

also

what does this mean?

Xangsane how did you meet your gf
through a girl I previously went on a date with but it wouldn't have worked out (she rejected me) so she became an acquaintance.

• Woah
Reactions: buckchadley31
through a girl I previously went on a date with but it wouldn't have worked out (she rejected me) so she became an acquaintance.
Did she meet your parents yet

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back