Reddit woman hates nice guys

iloveboobs

iloveboobs

100% jeffreymaxxed
do i hate nice guys?

i started talking to this guy about a month ago and i really liked him and he seemed super genuine compared to my past awful situationship. we hung out recently and i was over the moon that everything went well and that we both had an interest in each other but then the next day i immediately started trying to find things wrong with him and i feel myself getting the ick all of a sudden. this always happens to me when a find a nice genuine guy and end up pushing them away and i don’t understand why.

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: boss8055, RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, Darkeningstar and 5 others
@baerr @Imretarded? @ICANNOTBECONTAINED

• Woah
Reactions: Imretarded?
Women only care about looks not how nice you are.

• +1
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, 14vic, arabcelxxx and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: heightmaxxing, RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿 and totalynotme
Fatherless Trait ( Majority of western women)

• +1
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, AspiringMogger and arabcelxxx
Because women are fucking sluts its not even looks i know one who left a decent looking tall guy because he wasnt aggressive and didnt push her to fuck

• +1
Reactions: 14vic, Chadeep, arabcelxxx and 1 other person
all the redditors are telling her she needs to get therapy
Taking dating advice from a redditor is like taking money making advice from a homeless person.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, Chadeep and iloveboobs
Hey OP! At first, let me tell you this is normal! When we've experienced awful stuff concerning relationships we tend to a lot more suspicious and concious about our surroundings. Did he make an unfitting "joke", something that screams "red flag!"? Maybe he isn't so nice at all! You shouldn't judge yourself based on this, you should judge him for probably making you subconciously uncomfortable...

• JFL
Reactions: YungTrappa, Chadeep, Gaygymmaxx and 1 other person
Hey OP! At first, let me tell you this is normal! When we've experienced awful stuff concerning relationships we tend to a lot more suspicious and concious about our surroundings. Did he make an unfitting "joke", something that screams "red flag!"? Maybe he isn't so nice at all! You shouldn't judge yourself based on this, you should judge him for probably making you subconciously uncomfortable...
The most heated gaslighter :what:

• JFL
Reactions: iloveboobs and baerr
Screenshot 20240820 141901

• JFL
Reactions: iloveboobs and baerr
*Reddit woman hates ugly guys who are nice to her