link thread

• +1
Reactions: heightmaxxing
My brain is still processing this whole thing
I'm in utter disbelief
I hope it's fake :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: 6PSLcel, Clqs, h111 and 1 other person
I have a feeling that his wife is a whale.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zura and heightmaxxing
"Apologize for cheating" :lul:

• JFL
He is really muscular

• JFL
Reddit tales

• +1
redditors of Reddit, AITA for not licking the cum off of my wife’s bull’s cock ?

Me (23m) wife (41F) decided a few months ago that she deserves a nice hunky bull to fuck her into submission biweekly, it took a slight burden on my finances, but my wife’s pleasure is worth more than my credit score, anyways last night when Tyrone Demarcus, my wife’s bull, came over, no pun intended, was fucking my wife doggy style, nothing out of the ordinary, but then after he’s done, he pulls his cock out of my wife’s pussy and accidentally hits on of my limited edition Star Wars funko pops and it breaks, eeek, so I was slightly agitated and said “hey, that’s uhhhh not cool mr bull” and he said “Ayo shut the fuck yo white boy, come suck this shit off ma dick right now for real” and I decline saying he broke my funko pop and I am extremely depressed now, next thing you know my wife’s bull has me in a headlock and is shouting commanding me to suck the cum off of his dick, and I just stay quiet, my wife starts to also get agitated and screams that if I don’t suck the cum off the bulls dick, I will not be allowed to play my Nintendo switch until 9pm this Friday, however I was content with not following through as the thought of my funko pop being destroyed took over my mind completely.

And so here we are, a day later I’ve been kicked out of the house, and I’m currently at Starbucks writing this very post.

• JFL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back