Redditor get exposed for liking jbs by his mom (pedophilia)

At age 28 yo, at what age is banging a girl is it pedophilia?

• 20 or below

• 19 or below

• 18 or below

• 17 or below

• 16 or below

• 15 or below

• 14 or below

• 13 or below

• 12 or below

Results are only viewable after voting.
Manu le coq

Manu le coq

Kraken
IMG 0066

Bro i’m no pedo or shit, but I belive liking girls in the 15-19 yo range is normal and healty for a young man. Men nowadays deny it, because they’re going to get cancelled by the sjw for it, but most of us are like that, imo.
If you had a 16yo Adriana Lima/madison beer/ash kash, insta model , who wanted to bang, and no one would ever know, 95% of straight men would bang her.

I already banged a few 15-19 yo, and i’m 21. They were consenting and all, and my group of friend have no issue with it, but the normies gonna cancel me and call me a pedo for it lmao.
I’m gonna die on that hill if I must, but I stand my ground, liking 15-18yo girls is not pedophilia.

I prefer 18-22, but have no issue with 16 or above.

However if you find girls below 15 attractive, and you’re attracted to prepubescent features, then Yes you are a pedo, and you should seek help, if you touch kids, then you should kys.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, czwarty, aspiringexcel and 1 other person
My theory is that if he feels the need to talk about it to his mom, it’s that he was too ashamed to tell the real number, it probably was an euphemism for 8-12yo girls, but He couldnt bear to say it out loud and he wanted help.

• +1
Reactions: czwarty and FutureSlayer
Depends on the laws tbh, but by 17 that’s basically a young adult

• +1
Reactions: Manu le coq
Kimetsu No Yaiba Demon Slayer GIF

@Freakshow @IAMNOTANINCEL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: dna_cel and aspiringexcel
Pedophilia means attracted to pre pubescent children

So for girls, probably below 12 across the majority