redditor recovers from strong hairloss with fin+minox+dermaneedling

Deusmaximus

Deusmaximus

Kraken

• Woah
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, cmfanel, Cidre enjoyer and 1 other person
Why doesn't he show his hairline, the most important bit. If women can even see this part of your hair it's already over for you due to manletism.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, buflek and oldcell

could have get like hair transplant:ROFLMAO:
for this area he would need like 1000 grafts

i dont see brutality

only the fact that he ruins his health with drugs is brutal

• +1
Reactions: buflek
went from invisible to women to invisible to women

at least before he probably didnt have any delusions he would ever find one. now he gets to be both invisible and have his delusions

Why doesn't he show his hairline, the most important bit. If women can even see this part of your hair it's already over for you due to manletism.
among the women i've talked to the general opinion was that thinning and a fucked up crown is much worse than just receding

when my ex gf encouraged me to do something for my hair loss she always talked about my thinning crown, not the the hairline, despite the fact that the hairline was going too

among the women i've talked to the general opinion was that thinning and a fucked up crown is much worse than just receding

when my ex gf encouraged me to do something for my hair loss she always talked about my thinning crown, not the the hairline, despite the fact that the hairline was going too
general thinning = its over. That's true. But a fucked up crown isn't as noticeable on first sight as a shitty hairline.

• +1
Reactions: Biiyo03

Yeah, a balding crown is very apparent. Up until you are majorly receding (NW3 and above) the fact that you are balding is really only subconsciously perceived by most women, i.e. they will treat you a bit worse than if you had a NW1, but you will not be seen as *obviously* losing your hair.

• +1
Reactions: Paroxysm