REDDITORS DILATING OVER A 7 YEAR AGE GAP

Zelenskyiv

Zelenskyiv

Platinum

Allah forbid a man prioritizes his own interests and chooses a woman who's only been on the cock carousel for about 5 years instead of a decade or more.

Nicolas cage nic cage

"mentally shift in women around 24-25" AKA they're growing older and they realize that they're no longer the hot shit they were back in their teens and early 20s so they have to compromise and settle for worse men if they want an LTR of any kind.

"The development of that pre-frontal cortex is a game changer"
God damn, I would literally give my life for all unironic redditors to be liquified in a vat of acid.

Finally someone normal.

Michael jordan laughing

"even 3 years ago I was still learning how the world worked" AKA "I was sucking different flavours of cock".
"When you think, just last year she was 19, then it changes perspective"
Whore is amazed by the progression of time.

Surely all these "people" are either male losers who can't get women in their prime so they cope with le experienced wifey or expired roast beef angry that it visibly lost SMV since its late teens/ early 20s?
There's no way this is a thing outside of reddit, right?
Fucking insane.

@Xtra

Attachments

• 1719749466893.png
    1719749466893.png
    35.6 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 8uAte, deepfuckingvalue, XtrovertNTnormalfag and 28 others
Jfl they are seething so hard

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker, RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, watah and 9 others
Ok I agree but this behavior cannot possibly be anything but deleterious to your mental health

Get off reddit and lower rage lad 🤣

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Trilogy, LooksThinker, RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿 and 4 others
I did 27 to 18

Womp Womp

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Aladin, glizzygnasher68, RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿 and 6 others
If a woman hits the wall at 25, she's not worth your time

I know this is basically all white women, because they almost always only look good between 16 and 23

My dad took the JBpill and it resulted in a short marriage with my 21yo mom basically doing the whore life she never had before having me

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: LooksThinker, 5'7 zoomer, greycel and 5 others
Ok I agree but this behavior cannot possibly be anything but deleterious to your mental health

Get off reddit and lower rage lad 🤣
I used to spend hours per day messaging redditors with suicide tutorials and really encouraging them to take their lives.
Sadly now you can't message people if you don't have a certain amount of karma or whatever.

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, 5'7 zoomer, greycel and 6 others
encouraging them to take their lives.
Sadly now you can't message people if you don't have a certain amount of karma or whatever.
The problems of the modern man.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, 5'7 zoomer and Zelenskyiv

I know this is basically all white women, because they almost always only look good between 16 and 23

My dad took the JBpill and it resulted in a short marriage with my 21yo mom basically doing the whore life she never had before having me
And coincidentally my parents are about 7-8 years apart

My father took my mother's virginity when he was around 25

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Zelenskyiv
Also zoomer males are the ones who care the most about this age gap thing after roasties. the ones who care the least are young women. they're always seething at me because I'm taking "their girls" who don't want them because they're skinny teenage soyboys with nothing to offer.

Attachments

• 1719343476418670.jpg
    1719343476418670.jpg
    110.1 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag, Ken, MoggerGaston and 11 others
I’m not even gonna read any of that. I’m exhausted with the age cucks and their age gap hysteria

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ken, LooksThinker, JL~ and 7 others
I’m not even gonna read any of that. I’m exhausted with the age cucks and their age gap hysteria
Don't blame you. It pains me to read this retardation and not being able to message them telling them just how fucking retarded they are because of muh karma.
Unironic redditors should legitimately be killed.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bomber517, LooksThinker, 5'7 zoomer and 6 others
I dont care what roastbeef 25+ foids and cuckitors say. As long as im able to breathe air and my collagen isnt total shit, im going for jbs. And if Dating apps get banned or they want you to log in with Id or sm shit so you cant agefraud, ill fucking start cold approaching. Fuck these oxytocin depleted shit whores. Go die alone

• +1
Reactions: Ken, LooksThinker, klip11 and 3 others
Don't blame you. It pains me to read this retardation and not being able to message them telling them just how fucking retarded they are because of muh karma.
Unironic redditors should legitimately be killed.
You can’t post in the thread? I can’t post at all on Reddit because literally all my accounts are suspended or shadow banned within hours even when I use a VPN and on a device I never used Reddit on. Rarely my accounts will last a few days at most. It’s been like that for years. I used to go hard on those retardditors back in the day

You can’t post in the thread? I can’t post at all on Reddit because literally all my accounts are suspended or shadow banned within hours even when I use a VPN and on a device I never used Reddit on. Rarely my accounts will last a few days at most. It’s been like that for years. I used to go hard on those retardditors back in the day
I never really did post in threads because nearly all subs have karma and account age requirements. What I was able to do was make an account and message them replying to what they said in a thread.
Unfortunately now to even do that your account needs to be a certain age so I can't just make burner accounts anymore.
It really pisses me off seeing daily retardation on that site and not even being able to explain how fucking stupid there are.

Also I did get ip banned in the past where any account i'd make would get banned within a few minutes but changing my ip fixed it. I probably got hundreds of accounts banned over the years.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: uglysub8male and Xtra

Allah forbid a man prioritizes his own interests and chooses a woman who's only been on the cock carousel for about 5 years instead of a decade or more.

View attachment 3005995

View attachment 3005996

View attachment 3006030
"mentally shift in women around 24-25" AKA they're growing older and they realize that they're no longer the hot shit they were back in their teens and early 20s so they have to compromise and settle for worse men if they want an LTR of any kind.

God damn, I would literally give my life for all unironic redditors to be liquified in a vat of acid.

View attachment 3006004
Finally someone normal.

View attachment 3006011

View attachment 3006023
"even 3 years ago I was still learning how the world worked" AKA "I was sucking different flavours of cock".

View attachment 3006014

Surely all these "people" are either male losers who can't get women in their prime so they cope with le experienced wifey or expired roast beef angry that it visibly lost SMV since its late teens/ early 20s?
Fucking insane.

@Xtra

i hate agecucks they’re so fucking retarded and they genuinely live in a fantasy world, to them a 14yo girl getting gangbanged by an entire football team of boys her age is wholesome but a 20yo guy wanting to be her gf is a disgusting predator

also age of consent laws cause inceldom, if those laws and freemasonic brainwashing didn’t exist then the avg 20-25yo incel could very easily get a 12-16yo gf, unlike boys her age you’d be taller, better looking, more interesting, smarter, more money than the boys of her age

• +1
Reactions: Ken, LooksThinker, JL~ and 5 others
I never really did post in threads because nearly all subs have karma and account age requirements. What I was able to do was make an account and message them replying to what they said in a thread.
Unfortunately now to even do that your account needs to be a certain age so I can't just make burner accounts anymore.
It really pisses me off seeing daily retardation on that site and not even being able to explain how fucking stupid there are.

Also I did get ip banned in the past where any account i'd make would get banned within a few minutes but changing my ip fixed it. I probably got hundreds of accounts banned over the years.
Do you use a VPN? If so, which one? I used Proton but it didn’t help

Last edited:
Age gap cucks are either jealous women or jealous men. :fuk:

“Muh power dynamics.” :ROFLMAO:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ken, LooksThinker, alexander57 and 3 others
i hate agecucks they’re so fucking retarded and they genuinely live in a fantasy world, to them a 14yo girl getting gangbanged by an entire football team of boys her age is wholesome but a 20yo guy wanting to be her gf is a disgusting predator

also age of consent laws cause inceldom, if those laws and freemasonic brainwashing didn’t exist then the avg 20-25yo incel could very easily get a 12-16yo gf, unlike boys her age you’d be taller, better looking, more interesting, smarter, more money than the boys of her age
A 25 year old incel would be better looking than 16 year old Chad? :lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: klip11
A 25 year old incel would be better looking than 16 year old Chad? :lul::lul::lul::lul:
i never said “chad” i said most 16yo boys, stop worshipping le heckin chadderino like a stupid faggot and using extreme examples, i just meant a 25yo guy mogs most 16yo boys

• +1
Reactions: Ken, LooksThinker, klip11 and 1 other person
You are the one cuck for being triggered over angry reddits comments. Just saying.

Seething roasties

• +1
Reactions: Zelenskyiv
Normies are fucking dense. But I agree a Millennial might not be in terms with zoomer lingo or brainrot.

• +1
Reactions: alexander57 and Zelenskyiv
The age difference is not a problem in itself, but refers to the period of time after 18 until a guy gets to be with someone.

So, if you're like 25-30, and you still haven't been with anyone for a couple of years (that would mean having a relationship from your early 20s, and of course you won't have it with a 14-15 year old, but with an 18-20 year old, so still your age, so only 1-3 years age difference) the more it means you're not wanted, you're a subhuman who doesn't have what women want, so you turn to other things (finding 18- early 20s girls with no education, no experience, raised in rural environments, who are dumb and don't know how the world works, with low-paying jobs, etc.) because girls your age didn't want you in the past, and they won't want you even now..

You see how after 30s it's not discussed in the same logic, because if you're single after 30s, you've probably already been in a relationship/been through a divorce, so the older you are, the age differences are more accepted because it's socially accepted that those people have had experience, and aren't just subhumans (most of the time), lol :feelshehe:

Either way, in conclusion, it's over :Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: got.daim and greycel
Redditors are retards

• +1
Reactions: Ken and Zelenskyiv
Do you use a VPN? If so, which one? I used Proton but it didn’t help
Nah, I just change my actual IP. It's dynamic so I get a new one each time I turn my router off and on.

I used to spend hours per day messaging redditors with suicide tutorials and really encouraging them to take their lives.
U should kys tho

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: uglysub8male and greycel
U should kys tho

It's not like this woman is even a teenager. We're talking about two people in their 20s jfl. Redditors are unreal.

• +1
Reactions: klip11

Just be black

• JFL
Reactions: HeightPilledum

I can understand roastie and their soy lapdog simps believing that but what's worse is the girls parents, specially the father are brainwashed enough to buy into this kike poo propaganda.

If I had a jb daughter I would be delighted if a 30 year old with his shit together wanted to make her his wife, how is his dick any different from teenage dick? :lul:
Might as well be fucked by someone who can be a father figure to her, if anything happens to me.

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe, Ken, Aladin and 1 other person
i never said “chad” i said most 16yo boys, stop worshipping le heckin chadderino like a stupid faggot and using extreme examples, i just meant a 25yo guy mogs most 16yo boys
Clearly not if he’s an incel retard

You are the one cuck for being triggered over angry reddits comments. Just saying.
That’s what happens when you have an IQ above room temperature. You get annoyed by sub zero IQ people

• +1
4 YEARS AGO SHE WAS 17 YOU FUCKING PERVERTS

• JFL
Reactions: JohnDoe, LooksThinker, Zelenskyiv and 1 other person
Firtstly
U should kys tho
You're right, @Zelenskyiv you shouldn't tell ignorant people to kill themselves. That would have been your normie :bluepill: ass if you were born a foid or weren't scrolling through TikTok when you found Dilon Latham. You owe Dilon Latham your life

Secondly
I can understand roastie and their soy lapdog simps believing that but what's worse is the girls parents, specially the father are brainwashed enough to buy into this kike poo propaganda.

If I had a jb daughter I would be delighted if a 30 year old with his shit together wanted to make her his wife, how is his dick any different from teenage dick? :lul:
Might as well be fucked by someone who can be a father figure to her, if anything happens to me.
I agree
I first couldn't get to the thought of my daughter getting dicked by another dude. But that's unfortunately how reality works. If I do get a daughter, I would be at ease knowing that this dude is most likely shitting his diapers right now..
I would want a dude to take my daughter seriously, despite the age. And the dude to not have been in a past relationship before, not becuase he was unwanted but because he chose to (out of religion/ asbstinence/ etc)

In that case I'd be fine with a 25-30 year old marrying my daughter.
Because even though a 30 year old is in theory fine.. it is very very very unlikely that this man was a desired 30 year old who held himself out all these years
If he has incredible morals, then yeah I'd be fine with him too

Thirdly
@Zelenskyiv I used to scroll through all of this reddit bullshit when I was younger myself.
I thought of a weird thought experiment that nobody has mentioned before, so I'll reveal it here:

Right now in the World 🌎, there is a teenager, a highschooler, that is living his life peacefully amongst every single one of his peers👨‍🎓👩‍🎓.
But he is different to everybody else. His friends all have an averaged maturity of 17 years old, but this boy is as wise/mature as an 80 year old man.
This is an amazing example I saw a while ago:

I'm not even Muslim or understand any Arabic, but I was really impressed with this dude. I myself could learn a lot from his patience and values, even if I am more than half his age older.
And so can 99+% of people even up to 50. Who are tormented by one thing or the other going on in their life.

So, let's say that he is the equivalent of the average 80 year old maturity-wise (he's most likely higher, given that even at 80 you won't find many people who have this level of calm and respect when talking).

This "old soul", or very wise individual.. do you not think he deserves a gf EVER in his life.
Is he never going to be allowed to marry somebody his age, or even a 40 year old when he turns 20?
Given "his ability" to manipulate somebody if he can?

The answer to this entire debate is not to look at the relative maturities between the two people.
It's to look at the objective maturities, and if they cross the (imaginary) line where they are no longer at risk of manipulation.

The entire false narrative of the older you are, the more you are able to manipulate somebody is just a false reflection of what we percieve to be the minds of our society, as we age.
But interestingly it will peak at mid 30s - 50 anyways, depsite how mentally mature anybody older might be.

Last edited:
Inceldom isn't just about your looks.
Don’t you start with your fakecel bs. If you’re not ugly, you can get laid. Of course it’s still hard for average men but you can attract at least a FEW women. The numbers game will actually work for you unlike an actual incel

Don’t you start with your fakecel bs. If you’re not ugly, you can get laid. Of course it’s still hard for average men but you can attract at least a FEW women. The numbers game will actually work for you unlike an actual incel
It won't. I get nowhere with women who cold approach me to tell i'm good looking. They all get bored of me because i'm not a normie. This is how it's been with every woman that ever approached me without exception. I'm an incel just like anyone else.

It won't. I get nowhere with women who cold approach me to tell i'm good looking. They all get bored of me because i'm not a normie. This is how it's been with every woman that ever approached me without exception. I'm an incel just like anyone else.
Women are attracted to you and you could hookup with one

• Hmm...

View attachment 3005995

View attachment 3005996

View attachment 3006030

View attachment 3006004
Finally someone normal.

View attachment 3006011

View attachment 3006023

View attachment 3006014

Fucking insane.

@Xtra

More proof that 90% of men are incels

What is this fucking corny shit

I don’t care about the age difference, it’s just fucking cringe shit who the fuck cares if you love your subhuman bf, JFL

Women are attracted to you and you could hookup with one
No I couldn't. They all lose interest in me shortly after, even ones that go out of their way to cold approach me and ask me out. This is how much I bore women.

meanwhile I have 20yo HTBs messaging me as 28yo on OLD.

No need to fraud age @St.TikTokcel

I am chad, the destroyer of young pussy.

Women 'my own age', 23+yo, disgust me.

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
SHES STILL A CHILD BROOOOO!!! YOU HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL SHES 59 BROOOOO SO SHE CAN FULLY DEVELOP

• +1
Reactions: 8uAte
meanwhile I have 20yo HTBs messaging me as 28yo on OLD.

No need to fraud age @St.TikTokcel

I am chad, the destroyer of young pussy.

Women 'my own age', 23+yo, disgust me.
And u don’t bang them because…..?

And u don’t bang them because…..?
not worth my effort of talking + dating. Too little to offer.

'muh Chad doesn't need to do anything, young JB stacies bang on his door' is cope.

I could date and fuck young stacies whenever I want to put in the effort, yet I dont care to do so. I am above them.

not worth my effort of talking + dating. Too little to offer.

'muh Chad doesn't need to do anything, young JB stacies bang on his door' is cope.

I could date and fuck young stacies whenever I want to put in the effort, yet I dont care to do so. I am above them.
Volcel.

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
Mostly 27+ year old women who are past their prime and zoomer soyboys who can't accept millenials are fucking zoomer girls while they seethe on reddit. Age gap doesn't matter, if a 20 year old foid is okay with marrying a 30 year old guy, that's all there is to it, other peoples opinion doesn't matter, only if the foid is okay with it.
Also another example of how easy women have it. Can you imagine getting a GF when you have to use a cane to walk and a ton of other health issues? JFL, most incels would gladly accept a girl who has to use a cane.

• +1