Redditors out here committing to surgeries we dream of JFL

Deleted member 3259

Deleted member 3259

Kraken

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2933, middayshowers, PubertyMaxxer and 3 others
they jus do it instead of overthinking it and get lucky w no complications. ignorance is bliss

• +1
Reactions: je3oe, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, birchman and 9 others
they jus do it instead of overthinking it and get lucky w no complications. ignorance is bliss

I was more aiming at the fact that a lot of us here keep saying what surgeries we will do but we never end up doing, while the people on Reddit, even though they might not be as researched as we are on these things, will do like 4 major surgeries at once lol

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: IWantToMax, Vidyacoper, SixFootManlet and 2 others
Cant afford it. And how tf are these retarded foids finding out about these procedures.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and HighIQcel
What do you mean? All she got was a Bimax. Pretty standard stuff. She posted a while back on the jaw surgery reddit too. I wouldn’t even really categorized jaw surgery as plastic surgery.

“B-b but Normies don’t looksmax, they stay bluepilled!”

The blackpill is spreading Boyos, you are no longer special or unique for being blackpilled.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: middayshowers, PubertyMaxxer, IWantToMax and 4 others
Because surgery on women and men are totally different. A good result for a women is very likely, whereas not many people even know what constitutes an attractive male face.

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery, Morpheus, mulattomaxxer and 5 others
another person who will be shilled as internet autists as being "beautiful" for having ps despite their natal bone structure still being shit.

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans
“B-b but Normies don’t looksmax, they stay bluepilled!”

The blackpill is spreading Boyos, you are no longer special or unique for being blackpilled.
EVERYONE WILL BE PSL 6 FROM SURGERIES SOON

WE WILL STILL BE INCEL AS WE WILL STILL BE LEAST ATTRACTIVE

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Deleted member 4645
If you havent gotten a surgery by the time you're 20 then you aren't trying. I can't imagine someone not being able to save a few thousand bucks by then and then just financing the rest

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery, Deleted member 2933, SixFootManlet and 1 other person
she looks wayyy better

What do you mean? All she got was a Bimax. Pretty standard stuff. She posted a while back on the jaw surgery reddit too. I wouldn’t even really categorize jaw surgery as plastic surgery.
A bimax is pretty hardcore tbh bro

if i had the money i would be having my face cut open by doctor sheckel rn

richcels are volcels

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Deleted member 4430, SixFootManlet and 2 others
gk1u4543f8a41.jpg

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and SixFootManlet
Just have a already good maxilla and then get bimax theory

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and GordonFreeman
It's funny that men keep overthinking about surgeries while foids just get it done.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
Just have a already good maxilla and then get bimax theory

This ☝️

My doc modeled the expected outcome of the surgery (bimax). Despite moving the entire lower third 7mm forward, my face will still be flat as a pancake.

If your maxilla is recessed - you're fucked.
There's no realistic options to fix it.

Dreaming to get LF 2/3 is pure cope.
If only you crash on your motorcycle against a wall and hope that your skull will be fractured with lf 2/3 pattern.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4430, SixFootManlet and Vidyacoper
This ☝

My doc modeled the expected outcome of the surgery (bimax). Despite moving the entire lower third 7mm forward, my face will still be flat as a pancake.

If your maxilla is recessed - you're fucked.
There's no realistic options to fix it.

Dreaming to get LF 2/3 is pure cope.
If only you crash on your motorcycle against a wall and hope that your skull will be fractured with lf 2/3 pattern.
Quadrangular lefort 1 is realistic I’ve said time and time again that it’s the nose position that is the real fuck up for recessed maxilla, the cheekbones and infraorbitals have some solutions

• +1
Reactions: SixFootManlet and PubertyMaxxer
it’s the nose position that is the real fuck up for recessed maxilla

Exactly

But moving the orbitals and cheekbones forward will make your nose appear sunken.

It's common among gooks, as they have massive cheeks and underdeveloped maxillas.

--------+++
Nevermind, there seem to be a solution

mid-face-augmentation-gallery.jpg

523.jpg

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: SixFootManlet

it's because they're regular, social people with an income and not autistic boys in their grandparents' basement doing morphs.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: middayshowers, Deleted member 2933, SixFootManlet and 2 others
Quadrangular lefort 1 is realistic I’ve said time and time again that it’s the nose position that is the real fuck up for recessed maxilla, the cheekbones and infraorbitals have some solutions
Isnt 3 piece lefort 1 better than quadrangular lefort 1? You cant do ccw with quadrangular

Isnt 3 piece lefort 1 better than quadrangular lefort 1? You cant do ccw with quadrangular

I don’t know what that one is but regardless CCW is not the problem for some people. For me my maxilla is considerably compact considering it’s so backwards grown so I don’t need CCW just forward

Regardless this bimax PSL meme needs to be put to bed because if all you need is a bimax you shouldn’t have found this website in the first place

• +1
Shes comparing a candid in worst possible lighting to a studio set up selfie, high chance she looks worse now

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2486
Regardless this bimax PSL meme needs to be put to bed because if all you need is a bimax you shouldn’t have found this website in the first place

No bro

G35

PicMonkey Collage2 1024x993

• +1