Redpill Bullshit

randomvanish

randomvanish

České srdce, otevřené všem!
Where can i find comprehensive summary of this "game" bullshit ?

On Reddit I guess

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 5180 and randomvanish
R/mgtow
🤦🏿‍♂️

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5180
Ask any normie and they’ll give u red pill bs

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, hebbewem, Chadeep and 3 others
It's fucking over even with money you can't get a get foid to be with you. Ali Ay Made a Video where his cousin's friend got into a relationship with a petite white girl and she didn't even kiss him instead she let Tyrone fuck her brains out while being in the relationship with the cuck he did everything for her but nothing worked.

It's fucking over even with money you can't get a get foid to be with you. Ali Ay Made a Video where his cousin's friend got into a relationship with a petite white girl and she didn't even kiss him instead she let Tyrone fuck her brains out while being in the relationship with the cuck he did everything for her but nothing worked.
who the fuck is he ?

i'm questioning blackpill tbh but as a high tier normie, i think even if you are a chadlite you must do psycological tricks to women to get them in your hand.

who the fuck is he ?

i'm questioning blackpill tbh but as a high tier normie, i think even if you are a chadlite you must do psycological tricks to women to get them in your hand.
Arabian Incel search on YouTube Ali Ay. Status and Shit doesn't work your value is all in the face. Feminism was created for the sole purpose of making sub 8 males suffer.

• +1
Reactions: randomvanish