Redpill+gymcelling= happiness

moreroidsmoredates

moreroidsmoredates

Kraken
When I used to be redpilled, i was actually improving a lot, felt better and achieved more.

I even went on multiple dates and felt like a god.
I also was more NT and social, made friends at the gym who supported me and vice versa.
It was a good time looking back.

Now the blackpill consumed me and I’m depressed.
I never should’ve discovered it.

The good news tho is that I did some things that enhanced my attractiveness, but it never feels enough.

• +1
Reactions: HTNcutecel, IBlameEveryoneElse, zurzolo and 8 others
The bp can be quite a bummer sometimes

• +1
Reactions: sexy, irkkedmulatto and moreroidsmoredates
relatablecel

• +1
Reactions: IBlameEveryoneElse, sexy and moreroidsmoredates
redpill makes u a betabuxxing coper

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: sexy and moreroidsmoredates
What deformities you have that make you not perfect men? Face, height, something else?

Stop saying this nigger shit, muh ignorance is bliss, fcking giga nigger cope

You're gonna have to wake up at some point and the later you wake up the more brutal it'll be

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ChadL1te, Soter, lurking truecel and 2 others
190 cm (6’3) in shoes.
BRO then stop coping because face doesn’t matter at all it’s all about being more masculine more dimorphic

You already had dates so it’s a proof that you are attractive

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
BRO then stop coping because face doesn’t matter at all it’s all about being more masculine more dimorphic

Nigga what the hell are you talking about? Face doesn't matter at all?
This aint r/TheRedPill

Wtf just say 6'2 barefoot nigga
Nobody walks around barefoot.

You're gonna have to wake up at some point and the later you wake up the more brutal it'll be
You have 8k posts in 4 months you’re a loser, doomer and a coper.

You have no social life and no irl experiences.

nobody should listen to you.

Face is everything

Height and muscles with a bad face are worthless.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 6”3mogger and moreroidsmoredates

Truth, better be early than late

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
26, brutal age mog
So you’re 26, rotting at your parents home, have no wife, no children, are on an incel teenage forum with 8k+ posts in 4 months.

If you call that “mogging” then so be it.

• Ugh..
So you’re 26, rotting at your parents home, have no wife, no children, are on an incel teenage forum with 8k+ posts in 4 months.

If you call that “mogging” then so be it.
what, i dont have parents, i ve been solo renting since 17yo, im prepping for hardmaxxing atm

you're just a failed normie ig, you're so retarded you couldn't even defend your actual point, all the niggas who live in ignorance will get reality checked at some point and the later it happens the harsher the consequences

• +1
Reactions: Soter
what, i dont have parents, i ve been solo renting since 17yo, im prepping for hardmaxxing atm

you're just a failed normie ig, you're so retarded you couldn't even defend your actual point, all the niggas who live in ignorance will get reality checked at some point and the later it happens the harsher the consequences
Dnr

Butthurt dork barking.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: aryan_drainer88 and NZb6Air

are you 26?

• +1

who cares. 90 years of ignorant bliss 10 year of 130% suffering >50 years of ignorant bliss 50 years of 90% suffering
regardless this all doesnt matter. ignorance is indeed bliss

• Ugh..
who cares. 90 years of ignorant bliss 10 year of 130% suffering >50 years of ignorant bliss 50 years of 90% suffering
cope, also only works if u're 100iq and under, it's v obvious niggers care about looks only

cope, also only works if u're 100iq and under, it's v obvious niggers care about looks only
you trade bliss for some definiton of 'forward going' that lowers your experience enjoyment

I got the most sex of my life when i.wss roided and before I was obsessed with leanmaxing .
Leanmaxing does nothing unless you were a fat fuck before hand.
All men outside with women are 15% and above.

• +1
Reactions: wollet2 and moreroidsmoredates
Face is everything

Height and muscles with a bad face are worthless.
Nigga what the hell are you talking about? Face doesn't matter at all?
This aint r/TheRedPill

Hhhahahah literal biology makes women attracted to MEN and the more manly someone is the more attractive in society.

The biggest 6’6 29 inch bidelt alpha male always wins, and pretty Manlet boys with 15 inch bidelt are never ever even treaded with a hint of respect.

No matter how attractive is your face - you will never have women IRL lust over you and men won’t respect you if you are small

• Love it
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
you trade bliss for some definiton of 'forward going' that lowers your experience enjoyment
what? you're not getting bliss with ignorance, u're getting perma raped without knowing by what 247

I got the most sex of my life when i.wss roided and before I was obsessed with leanmaxing .
Don’t make me do it…:feelshaha:

• JFL
Reactions: SoundnVision
Hhhahahah literal biology makes women attracted to MEN and the more manly someone is the more attractive in society.

The biggest 6’6 29 inch bidelt alpha male always wins, and pretty Manlet boys with 15 inch bidelt are never ever even treaded with a hint of respect.

No matter how attractive is your face - you will never have women IRL lust over you and men won’t respect you if you are small
Also being big and tall is instant respect.

Respect is very important when it comes down to women.

Women don’t fuck and date men they don’t respect.

• +1
Reactions: 6”3mogger
men with women are naturally big, they got some fat cuz they wanna live fun no need to suffer with dieting when they get pussy already
so size its obvious much more iportant than being lean. everyone can be lean but not big

Last edited:
  • +1
no, bliss is a constant uninterrupted state, which is impossible to achieve when u're ignorancemaxxing
i dont get this
its obvious its better that u dont know
we're all fucked its better to not know
ure too microfocused on unimportant stuff

men with women are naturally big, they got some fat cuz they wanna live fun no need to suffer with dieting when they get pussy already
Yeah.
Stsrvemaxing will get you nothing.
If you even have to think about it it was just never gonna happen

• +1
Reactions: wollet2
i dont get this
its obvious its better that u dont know
we're all fucked its better to not know
ure too microfocused on unimportant stuff
if you literally know looks matter then you're gonna improve looks and ur QoL will improve significantly and predictably lol, if u dont know it and u imprve other shit then ur QoL won't improve or will improve for the reasons u didnt think of which will leave u confused or demotivated/bitter

So you’re saying NT dosent matter at all? Maybe I’m misunderstanding you
NT matters at 95% imo, but since most people (98%) are NT it's only looks to them, also looks can make u non NT sometimes and if u're non NT (2%) u can only compensate with looks, u can't improve/change NT, therefore only looks

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: wollet2 and ChadL1te
Yeah.
Stsrvemaxing will get you nothing.
If you even have to think about it it was just never gonna happen
unless ure gigafat y its pointless unless in a form of giving you more confidence to talk to women because u think ure the shit when objectively u look the same. theyd fuck an attractive guy even with 15%fat

incels NEVER talk to women (or put no effort) then they do some placeboo looksmax talk to women more while tryharding t be cool and think its the looksmax that gave them results fking npcs man

• +1
if you literally know looks matter then you're gonna improve looks and ur QoL will improve significantly and predictably lol, if u dont know it and u imprve other shit then ur QoL won't improve or will improve for the reasons u didnt think of which will leave u confused or demotivated/bitter

NT matters at 95% imo, but since most people (98%) are NT it's only looks to them, also looks can make u non NT sometimes and if u're non NT (2%) u can only compensate with looks, u can't improve/change NT, therefore only looks
Where are you getting these stats from? Also you can change your NT/ and social ability to an extent. It’s a heavy cope to say NT hardly matters especially for LTR. If you’re unbearable to be around, it dosent matter if you’re high HTNS

• +1
Where are you getting these stats from? Also you can change your NT/ and social ability to an extent. It’s a heavy cope to say NT hardly matters especially for LTR. If you’re unbearable to be around, it dosent matter if you’re high HTNS
i'm saying it matters the most lol but because of what it entails, it's only productive to say looks matter

your NT/ and social ability to an extent.
this is only for fake non NTs i.e. who are in the normal IQ range and don't have any mental illness
especially for LTR. If you’re unbearable to be around, it dosent matter if you’re high HTNS
i know

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te
unless ure gigafat y its pointless unless in a form of giving you more confidence to talk to women because u think ure the shit when objectively u look the same. theyd fuck an attractive guy even with 15%fat

incels NEVER talk to women (or put no effort) then they do some placeboo looksmax talk to women more while tryharding t be cool and think its the looksmax that gave them results fking npcs man
Yeah going from fat to normal is obviously looksmax.
But I have no idea why users here want to starve themselves to be 60kg twins. They are only gonna attract big bull gay men who want to blow a load up their ass

• +1
Reactions: wollet2

dude almost everyone knows looks matter and are still not handicapped like users here. i dont even think most users here are trully blackpilled like me, they possess so much useless or wrong knowledges

• +1