Redpill is a joke

Shrek2OnDvD

Shrek2OnDvD

I dont really care
“You got to be the alpha bro! You got to hold frame and be confident bro!”

You see shit like this everywhere. How does any socially well adjusted person actually fall for it?

I had a girl who liked me and we used to hang out sometimes

There was no ‘game’ or holding frame. No autistic squinting or trying to play stupid mind games

She just liked me, and everything went from there

If you have to watch those cope videos on how to make a women ‘love you’ then it’s already over

• +1
Reactions: EdgyFashionist, glaruz, wsada and 1 other person
“You got to be the alpha bro! You got to hold frame and be confident bro!”
View attachment 3079186

You see shit like this everywhere. How does any socially well adjusted person actually fall for it?

I had a girl who liked me and we used to hang out sometimes

There was no ‘game’ or holding frame. No autistic squinting or trying to play stupid mind games

She just liked me, and everything went from there

If you have to watch those cope videos on how to make a women ‘love you’ then it’s already over
Autistic squinting is more blackpill but ya, redpill is extreme cope. Either you got it or you don’t got it. Don’t try and be someone your not like unironically be yourself, your face will do all the work anyway

• +1
Reactions: EdgyFashionist, The Grinch and Shrek2OnDvD
Autistic squinting is more blackpill but ya, redpill is extreme cope. Either you got it or you don’t got it. Don’t try and be someone your not like unironically be yourself, your face will do all the work anyway
One cannot force attraction, it either happens naturally or it doesn’t happen at all. No amount of game or whatever personality traits will make a woman wet for you if she’s not physically attracted to you in the first place

• +1
Reactions: Zenis