Redpill is right

LilJojo

LilJojo

Sphinx
The things they teach you about redpill will make you ascend. BUT only if you have already blackpill maxxed. Too many 6+ are scared to go out and talk to girls. Applying the redpill methods after you have been blackpilled will make you ascend.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom, mqr, Detective and 2 others
The things they teach you about redpill will make you ascend. BUT only if you have already blackpill maxxed. Too many 6+ are scared to go out and talk to girls. Applying the redpill methods after you have been blackpilled will make you ascend.
Yeah the only reason to mock red pill is because sometimes it ignores the influence of looks and pretends some truecel manlet can slay if he just acts "alpha" enough. But assuming your looks are at least adequate it's 100% true. But beyond the scope of this forum.

• +1
Reactions: kaugummi
i unironically think this is the biggest problem for most of the cels here on this forum, most just look like some sort of normie (which do get girls contrary to popular belief) but theyre just autistic as fuck and non-nt at which point red pill pua shit might actually do infinitely more for you than "muh maxilla bro:soy::soy:"

• JFL
Reactions: mqr
its like what wheat waffles said: "blackpill for incels, redpill for normies and bluepill for chads" i dont mean that im ok with that message but it reminds me that quote

Yes redpill is absolutely correct, but only if you have surpassed the demands of the blackpill, otherwise you are blocked by the bp

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
Honestly I think looksmaxxing is only worth it if you have chadlite+ potential or are very ugly/short. Normies who have no easily fixed failos should focus on getting money and learning game tbh

redpill is legit but only matters if youre at least 6/10(overall smv)