Virgincel

All it takes is one bad day
Is it a cope/scam?

• +1
Reactions: GoMadAndSTFU
rolls me

• +1
Reactions: NormieKilla, crosshold, 6ft8InTheNetherlands and 1 other person
im not sure either some say its good others say it makes u age faster idk who to believe :feelsohgod:

Cope, fucks up ur skin in long term.

• +1
Reactions: ASM5
It is good to break down fibrosis

but it depletes your "ressources"
That's not a source. Do you have anything that actually demonstrates your claim?

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery and Deleted member 3962
That's not a source. Do you have anything that actually demonstrates your claim?
Dr Shekelberg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: softlysoftly, Deleted member 1347, 5'8manlet and 8 others
It can help in reducing or minimize the appearance of acne scars .

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3962 and OOGABOOGA
I found a video of the "creator" and he was around 60 y.o. looking like a 26 guy in terms of collagen and skin. So it might be legit but painful.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846 and LordNorwood
So it might be legit but painful.
It depends on the needle length as to how much pain it causes, but personally even at long lengths its not painful, per se. 1.5mm and longer is where you start to properly feel it, but no way in hell would I recommend doing a 1.5 at home.

I found a video of the "creator" and he was around 60 y.o. looking like a 26 guy in terms of collagen and skin. So it might be legit but painful.
I am worried about it fucking up your skin in the long term. He could be a liar and be surgerymaxxed.

It works but it takes months for it work fully. Lowered my hairline with small hairs and only been using it for a month. I assume around the 8 month mark it’ll fully show

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
I researched derma rolling and have done it extensively.

1. Every derma roller but the Derminator 2 is cope since the Derminator 2 is the only one that causes 0 microtearing

2. It makes you look like a kid forever and clears acne scars and regrows hairline, biggest collagen boost there is.

3. The only con is its painful and the psychological challenge of having to push needles into your face, but the Derminator 2 is painless has an automatic motor with singular needle so it's accurate too and has no microtearing, plus cleaner as refillable needles

4. So yeah, dermaroll.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: RoundHouse, Ethnicope, Deleted member 3962 and 6 others

1. Every derma roller but the Derminator 2 is cope since the Derminator 2 is the only one that causes 0 microtearing

2. It makes you look like a kid forever and clears acne scars and regrows hairline, biggest collagen boost there is.

3. The only con is its painful and the psychological challenge of having to push needles into your face, but the Derminator 2 is painless and has no microtearing

4. So yeah, dermaroll.
my next big purchase

3. The only con is its painful and the psychological challenge of having to push needles into your face, but the Derminator 2 is painless and has no microtearing

4. So yeah, dermaroll.
Bookmarked.

3. The only con is its painful and the psychological challenge of having to push needles into your face, but the Derminator 2 is painless has an automatic motor with singular needle so it's accurate too and has no microtearing, plus cleaner as refillable needles

4. So yeah, dermaroll.
I agree, with all of it. Dermaroller is the first thing that came out, but the upgrade 2.0 derminator is better (but more expensive).
I do dermaroller like 2x per month. should do more often. It's essential, if one takes anti-aging seriously.

meme / cope / scam

its good. its like cleaning ur skin but better because instead of scraping the layer ur puncturing deeper into the layer and promoting collagen regrowth. every 4-6 days tbh + retin a to boost collagen

4. So yeah, dermaroll.
Are you dermarolling or have you just copypasted the info from the Derminator 2 website?

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891 and BigBoy
Hormesis.

• Woah
Reactions: her
Dude's skin is ridiculous but he does a lot of shit not just dermarolling

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
Dude's skin is ridiculous but he does a lot of shit not just dermarolling
Even if the stamping itself were useless it'll enhance the absorption of topicals.

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood
It works but it takes months for it work fully. Lowered my hairline with small hairs and only been using it for a month. I assume around the 8 month mark it’ll fully show
nice man. Can you link my your device?

begin at the smallest length i started off with a 1mm dermaroller and nearly ripped my face off jfl

4. So yeah, dermaroll.
does it shrink pores? i need to shrink them

I’m upgrading from .25 to 2.5mm but for a Dermaroller that big in MMs you can only do it once A week or it’ll cause more harm than good
For fucks sake don't do a 2.5 at home. And definitely don't go from a 0.25 straight to a 2.5 on yourself.
does it shrink pores? i need to shrink them
It may reduce the appearance of pore size, but it won't actually make the pore smaller, nothing will.

There’s a million threads on the subject already with actual studies

If you look right in the top right corner

There should be a little miniature magnifying class

No scroll over to it

Click

Now... you can type in a forum search

Type in

“Dermaroller”

Good luck pal

• +1
Reactions: GetThatBread
For fucks sake don't do a 2.5 at home. And definitely don't go from a 0.25 straight to a 2.5 on yourself.

It may reduce the appearance of pore size, but it won't actually make the pore smaller, nothing will.

why not at home? I don’t use dermarolling for my skin, just for it to lower my hairline. @SquareChinOrDeath says anything less than 2.5 is cope

why not at home? I don’t use dermarolling for my skin, just for it to lower my hairline. @SquareChinOrDeath says anything less than 2.5 is cope
A 2.5mm needle length is very long to be using at home, you can cause legit lasting damage at that depth- if you want that length used, go to a professional, please. Also, every study for hair growth that I've found has used a 1.5mm needle length or less, so I'm not sure where 2.5 has come from. Please correct me if I'm wrong though.