Redpill me on SARMS

Deleted member 3795

Deleted member 3795

Kraken
Sarms

How come I have never heard of them before?
From my understanding they're like steroids but without the side effects???

This seems like something that's too good to be true. What's the catch?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: je3oe and Deleted member 3328
as you said too good to be true,if it was the case everyone would take them
something is defenitely wrong with them,it just needs some search i guess

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and Deleted member 3795
@6ft1

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1849, Deleted member 3328 and Deleted member 3795
@KingOfRome

@BouncyFunction

Dont even think about sarms and steroids ... you dont even lift
They are performance enhancing drugs. You have no performance to enhance in the first place

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5583, Robocok, FutureMogger and 1 other person
They provide steroids like effects, while being less potent and way less dangerous, you don't even need a pct most of the time.

I’ve gained 11 lbs of muscle on a single LGD cycle and experienced no side effects. No hair loss and no suppression.

• +1
Reactions: je3oe and Deleted member 3795
@KingOfRome
SARMs are technically research chemicals that aren't meant for human consumption. They interact with your androgen receptors in ways that facilitate improvements in body composition (e.g. muscle growth), much like anabolic steroids. Also like anabolic steroids, they suppress natural testosterone production and have other deleterious side effects, albeit to a lesser degree. In terms of cost-effectiveness, they're demonstrably inferior to anabolic steroids, and you would only ever pick SARMs over steroids if you're scared of needles (and even in that case, you could choose an oral steroid like dianabol) or you don't want to risk getting caught buying steroids if they're not legal to buy in your country.

• +1
Reactions: Madhate and Deleted member 3795
Dont even think about sarms and steroids ... you dont even lift
They are performance enhancing drugs. You have no performance to enhance in the first place

Yeah, I started lifting properly yesterday though and I will keep it that way. I don't want to be a twinkcel.

They provide steroids like effects, while being less potent and way less dangerous, you don't even need a pct most of the time.

I’ve gained 11 lbs of muscle on a single LGD cycle and experienced no side effects. No hair loss and no suppression.

Fuark, lifefuel.
So would you recommend them then to a beginner?

Does this look legit to you?

SARMs are technically research chemicals that aren't meant for human consumption. They interact with your androgen receptors in ways that facilitate improvements in body composition (e.g. muscle growth), much like anabolic steroids. Also like anabolic steroids, they suppress natural testosterone production and have other deleterious side effects, albeit to a lesser degree. In terms of cost-effectiveness, they're demonstrably inferior to anabolic steroids, and you would only ever pick SARMs over steroids if you're scared of needles (and even in that case, you could choose an oral steroid like dianabol) or you don't want to risk getting caught buying steroids if they're not legal to buy in your country.

But they aren't as harmful as anabolic steroids, right? I'm mainly talking about hair loss.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328
View attachment 364144

How come I have never heard of them before?
From my understanding they're like steroids but without the side effects???

This seems like something that's too good to be true. What's the catch?

Haven’t used but have researched them.

They’re hyped up in the fitness and bodybuilding community rn.

They’re not gonna build you as much muscle as steroids but will not give you as much side effects.

This is due to them being more anabolic then androgenic in the anabolic androgenic ratio compared to steroids.

Anabolic builds muscle and strength while androgenic while make you bald, have increased acne etc.

You’re probably thinking if they’re more anabolic then steroids why aren’t they better than steroids and used more
than them?

This is because sarms either have diminishing returns after a certain dose or because they’re bad for your liver after a certain dose. Could be both cant remember the reasons.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: FutureMogger and Deleted member 3795
But they aren't as harmful as anabolic steroids, right? I'm mainly talking about hair loss.
SARMs can cause hair loss in certain individuals.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3795
Yeah, I started lifting properly yesterday though and I will keep it that way. I don't want to be a twinkcel.

Fuark, lifefuel.
So would you recommend them then to a beginner?

Does this look legit to you?

Don’t go on sarms if you only started lifting its retarded. People recommend to start when your 25 and have been training for at least 5 years.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: xkshekl1 and Deleted member 1849
I think Rad can only cause hair loss in certain indiviuals. Do your research before scaring people off.

• +1
Reactions: Hopeful333
Don’t go on sarms if you only started lifting its retarded. People recommend to start when your 25 and have been training for at least 5 years.

Why is it retarded? I'm 19. Wouldn't it still increase muscle growth now especially since i'm definitely not that high T?
My body looks like utter shit and I want to change that ASAP without shrinking my balls or losing my hair.

Me4

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
A lot of the time this is only temporary shedding from hormonal changes.

Out of the main 3 sarms ostarine, lgd and rad 140. The only one I’d be worried about causing hairloss.

• +1
Reactions: zeshama and Deleted member 3795
I've experienced ZERO hair loss and no suppression and packed on 11 lbs of muscle

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1849 and Deleted member 3795
Why is it retarded? I'm 19. Wouldn't it still increase muscle growth now especially since i'm definitely not that high T?
My body looks like utter shit and I want to change that ASAP without shrinking my balls or losing my hair.

View attachment 364190
Train natty for a couple months. Build strength and lose your fat. After consider a cycle of sarms.

• +1
Reactions: xkshekl1 and PubertyMaxxer

View attachment 364190
It just is. You might also not be done growing in terms of height and width. Just do 2 years of natural lifting until you’re 21 and get your newbie gains. Then do sarms.

• +1
Reactions: xkshekl1 and PubertyMaxxer
Train natty for a couple months. Build strength and lose your fat. After consider a cycle of sarms.

@6ft1 How many months/ years into gymcelling did you start taking them?

It just is. You might also not be done growing in terms of height and width. Just do 2 years of natural lifting until you’re 21 and get your newbie gains. Then do sarms.

Do SARMS limit clavicle and rib cage growth? Aren't noob gains all made in a year?

• +1
I've experienced ZERO hair loss and no suppression and packed on 11 lbs of muscle
What age are you? How much lifting had you done prior? Also you’ve 100% had suppression it’s just not enough to be noticeable.

@6ft1 How many months/ years into gymcelling did you start taking them?

Do SARMS limit clavicle and rib cage growth? Aren't noob gains all made in a year?
1 year, I'm 18

I have done some calisthenics before tho

• +1
What age are you? How much lifting had you done prior? Also you’ve 100% had suppression it’s just not enough to be noticeable.

I just turned 19. I've technically been dicking around the gym on and off for the past 2 years or so but never did anything to actually grow any significant muscle. I'm done LDARing and want to start taking it seriously now.

What do you mean by suppression?

View attachment 364190
Did you get your test levels checked? Your build is very typical for a non-lifter.

A lot of the time this is only temporary shedding from hormonal changes.

Out of the main 3 sarms ostarine, lgd and rad 140. The only one I’d be worried about causing hairloss.
Anything with androgenic properties has a chance of causing hair loss. Whether the odds in each specific case are worth considering is arguable.

That's good and all, but everyone responds differently to different substances. Some people can run high doses of trenbolone and not lose hair.

• +1
Reactions: Madhate, Deleted member 3795 and Deleted member 3328
start a sarms cycle right off the bat, you think zyzz would've waited for 5 years heck no. Be as attractive as you can be in ur prime

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328 and Deleted member 3795
Did you get your test levels checked? Your build is very typical for a non-lifter.

Anything with androgenic properties has a chance of causing hair loss. Whether the odds in each specific case are worth considering is arguable.

That's good and all, but everyone responds differently to different substances. Some people can run high doses of trenbolone and not lose hair.

I am a non-lifter. I just started yesterday pretty much.

• +1
Reactions: sloopnoob
  • +1
Can I limit my growth though? Height, frame, dick(?) etc.

I'm turning 19 this month.
no sarms do not aromatise meaning they wont convert to estrogen

• +1
  • +1
start a sarms cycle right off the bat, you think zyzz would've waited for 5 years heck no. Be as attractive as you can be in ur prime
I get what you’re saying but what if he waited a year while hitting the gym and grew in height and frame. Then did sarms.

no sarms do not aromatise meaning they wont convert to estrogen

No, it can actually enhance all of it

@KingOfRome

I'm getting mixed opinions. I don't know what to do...

Should I start taking it now after just having started to lift properly?

Can I limit my growth though? Height, frame, dick(?) etc.

I'm turning 19 this month.

You don't have the slightest clue, then, how you respond naturally to diet and training, and you have yet to develop a basic understanding of them, which you would need to get the full benefits of PEDs like steroids and SARMs. Since you haven't gotten your T levels tested in a lab, you also have no business saying you have subpar T when you're at an age where it should be peaked.

I'd say train naturally for at least a year before doing SARMs or steroids. That way, you build a foundation in both your expertise and your physicality to get the full benefits later down the line. At your age, unless there's something seriously wrong with your hormones or you do just about everything wrong with training and diet, you should still make great progress in a year despite being natural.

• +1
Reactions: xkshekl1, Deleted member 5187, Madhate and 2 others
I get what you’re saying but what if he waited a year while hitting the gym and grew in height and frame. Then did sarms.
waste of time, non lifters pack on the most gains in the first few months of training. Taking sarms in that time would give him gains out of this world

No, it can actually enhance all of it
How would sarms enhance height, frame or dick? You’re testosterone will be suppressed and won’t be able to convert as much into dht which grows your dick and beard etc.

Are you retarded? What the fuck did you expect in 1 day to look like Jeff Seid WTF? Just train naturally for 2 years atleast then go from there

How would sarms enhance height, frame or dick? You’re testosterone will be suppressed and won’t be able to convert as much into dht which grows your dick and beard etc.
MK-677 does increase height

frame is obviously going to get larger with all the packed on muscle

My libido was extreme while on LGD

• +1

Mk 677 is not a sarm it’s a gh secgratogue.

With frame I thought we were talking about how wide are shoulder are etc.

Did you keep your gains from lgd and did you run mk 677 with it?

• +1
Mk 677 is not a sarm it’s a gh secgratogue.

With frame I thought we were talking about how wide are shoulder are etc.

Did you keep your gains from lgd and did you run mk 677 with it?
I'm aware. It's often sold with SARMs this is why I classified it as a SARM

I only used LGD and I indeed did keep my gains

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3795 and Hopeful333
waste of time, non lifters pack on the most gains in the first few months of training. Taking sarms in that time would give him gains out of this world
OP hasn't even developed neuromuscular efficiency in the basic compound movements i.e. the real magic behind the "newbie gains" effect. Until he does that, he can't spark much growth in actual muscle tissue through training. He also has a high body fat percentage, so he also can't optimize his diet for muscle growth without becoming an obese swine. Until he gets lean and develops neuromuscular efficiency, he will never reap the full benefits of PEDs even on a sheer physical level.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3795, xkshekl1 and sloopnoob
theyre good, i was on ostarine for 10 weeks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3795 and sloopnoob
You will not reap the benefits of these drugs since you have no idea about training and diet.
Learn the basics and build some muscle naturally... give it atleast 1 year.

After that you can break your muscle and strength plateaus with drugs.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3795 and Hopeful333
JUST HOLD FRAME BRO

• +1
I just turned 19. I've technically been dicking around the gym on and off for the past 2 years or so but never did anything to actually grow any significant muscle. I'm done LDARing and want to start taking it seriously now.

What do you mean by suppression?
If you want to take gym seriously I suggest watching mountaindog1 on youtube and seeing the way he trains. His videos are very informative and easily understandable. Most people don't train intensely enough at the gym they stop their sets with 5 reps in the tank. I'd suggest do at least a year of serious natty training before touching anything otherwise you won't have enough knowledge and dedication and you won't get nearly every gain you could from your cycle.

• +1
Reactions: xkshekl1 and Deleted member 3795

The doctor says otherwise.

View attachment 364190
You look like shit because you're 19 and haven't explored your natural potential. You only need to train and eat.

Last edited:
Only side effect is suppression with the exception of S4(Andarine)

This only occurs with more potent ones like LGD, RAD140, YK11, S23

Andarine may effect your vision at higher doses(It makes everything kind of yellowy)