Redpill me on tinder

I

igesio

Iron
On my first day I got 19 likes
In the next few days I got up to 33 likes then everything dried up

3 matches overall, only one replied and convo'd with me

Is 33 likes okay or is it incel tier? Also, is it worth paying money to be able to chat to the girls that liked me or is it all bots/uggos?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
On my first day I got 19 likes
In the next few days I got up to 33 likes then everything dried up

3 matches overall, only one replied and convo'd with me

Is 33 likes okay or is it incel tier? Also, is it worth paying money to be able to chat to the girls that liked me or is it all bots/uggos?
Over

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32266, Deleted member 24444, zharupodrugu and 2 others
I see so this is a volcel forum

Nobody knows anything about tinder

I was getting 40-50+ likes during first days. Now im getting about 10-20 likes a day, without a boost. Probably tinder putting my profile in top profiles and I still getting likes somehow
If u cant pull at least 1 bitch from tinder a week u are incel. Last week I had 3 dates from tinder

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
I was getting 40-50+ likes during first days. Now im getting about 10-20 likes a day, without a boost. Probably tinder putting my profile in top profiles and I still getting likes somehow
If u cant pull at least 1 bitch from tinder a week u are incel. Last week I had 3 dates from tinder

But the likes are useless since i'm not matching with them.

Whats your match to chat to slay ratio?

I have weak game so most of my matches I autisticallt ask them to meet up super fast

I have weak game so most of my matches I autisticallt ask them to meet up super fast

Ty for reply

Also mirin avi. Dua Lipa is fucking hot.

Ty for reply

Also mirin avi. Dua Lipa is fucking hot.
dont remember exactly but prolly around

30-40 matches to 2/3rd of them answering messages to about 10 dates and I slayed one girl. I still see her tho and most of the time barely talked to girls