Redpilled about tinder

Mr_Norwood

Mr_Norwood

baldcel
My recent chadfishing and normal me account Tinder experiences have Redpilled me to some degree and given me (and everyone else hope)..

In a small town of about 20,000 population, i have ran out of 18 - 40 females to swipe on in about 200 swipes.
I'm seeing the same faces on POF as I am on Tinder

A tiny minority of females are on Tinder.

Most single women have probably toyed around with TInder at some point but deleted it in due course.
I asked a girl i was drinking with this week about Tinder and she said it's "full of weirdos"

The ones that are are just attention whores who love match and read messages from thirsty men.

My Chicofish account.. 50% just ignored his messages and didn't reply..

A minority of women on Tinder are just looking to bang chads

Approaching in real life is king

• +1
Reactions: pisslord
just cold approach theory

Mr_Norwood

• +1
Reactions: pisslord
When you see your competition on tinder

r9paosvo7jf11.gif

• JFL
Reactions: DidntRead and jefferson
They probably think chicofish is a fake account just lol

I made a lot of tinder catfishing, and so many girls are hardcore on the "just a relationship" trip. They even deleted our match, when i startet to sexualize the conversation.

most these bitches won't meet up, they just use it for validation. Tbh I did the same since I'm high inhib

Can I have some approaching tips?

I made a lot of tinder catfishing, and so many girls are hardcore on the "just a relationship" trip. They even deleted our match, when i startet to sexualize the conversation.
Same. I used some generic chad without professional pics so that he didn't come off as fake. Most foids I matched made it clear that they didn't want casual sex. Only a few were willing to do it but they all look mediocre. As for the Stacys they just ignored my messages as they did to my real account.

Same. Dating apps are starting to suck even for Chad.

Chico aint the type of guy these bitches like. Just because psl autists worship does not mean he is going to get the same results as someone different tier or type of chad . Try chadfishing with someone with a great face and body using an ok profile not puting shit like influencer on your bio jfl.

Say you are 6 foot 4 and have a 10 inch cock (8x6 irl ) using a buff and ripped dude with a good face.
All in ur profile*
Bio*

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: middayshowers