Redpiller internet personalities are slowly getting blackpilled

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
Styxenhammer is a redpill/alternative-media/libertarian personality that for years has been talking about how society is slowly getting redpilled and how the sjws/left are losing and how the media is losing support. I have always known this is bullshit and that the braindead sheep are just as stupid as they always have been and that Trump's election was nothing more than a fluke. It would appear that Styx is now getting slowly blackpilled.

The reason I say he is slowly getting blackpilled is because this video is an early sign of blackpill denial. He spent so much time saying the masses are getting redpilled and that they are rejecting the left and now that polls are suggesting (even on foxnews) that the normie NPC horde has actually bought into the corporate propaganda and wants Trump gone Styx's response is the same old tired "but...but...but...polls are bullshit and propaganda! Most people don't ACTUALLY want Trump gone!" cope that appears to be popular among redpiller internet personalities.

Lol. Just lol. It's going to be hilarious watching these faggots slowly break apart mentally once they finally realize that there isn't actually going to be any redpiller awakening and that the retarded normie horde is 100% onboard with sjwism/leftism and that democracy is basically just a huge failure and a joke. Well not really it will be more sad than funny to watch :(

Sooner rather than later these characters will realize that the very notion of a redpilled democracy is impossible. There will always be more bluepiller NPCs than redpilled non-NPCs. Demcracy by it's nature will always promote failure and mediocrity. This is why China will take over eventually.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: National Rodgerism, Velvet, Deleted member 470 and 2 others
TL DN

• +1
Reactions: john_cope
As always dn rd

• +1
disillusioned

dnrd

• +1
Did read unlike the others :feelsyay:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 470, disillusioned and john_cope
Every topic you post is full of optimism and hope for the future of society.

Honestly I hope society stays dumb, I looksmax and then ride the halo effect wave, its working great so far

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581
Why would you give a shit about these incel freaks?

This is true. Roosh V has also come out in support of Looks Theory, and even the people like Mike Enoch, Richard Spencer etc have alluded to it.

I think that once you go down the path of divergent politics, or illiberalism, it's only a matter of time before you figure it out.

This is true. Roosh V has also come out in support of Looks Theory, and even the people like Mike Enoch, Richard Spencer etc have alluded to it.

I think that once you go down the path of divergent politics, or illiberalism, it's only a matter of time before you figure it out.

The blackpills is almost undeniable for young men nowadays, I see alot of young men agreeing its all about looks

Atleast I had middle school and high school experience before the Tinder era, before the Empire...

dat wall of text

The blackpills is almost undeniable for young men nowadays, I see alot of young men agreeing its all about looks

The vast majority (as in 95+%) are completely bluepilled about looks and female nature. Just lol if you think there is any redpilling going on among the youth. If anything they are even more bluepilled than their parents are.

The vast majority (as in 95+%) are completely bluepilled about looks and female nature. Just lol if you think there is any redpilling going on among the youth. If anything they are even more bluepilled than their parents are.
Yeah. The guys I talk to are completely bluepilled