redpillers are delusional as fuck

Enfant terrible

Enfant terrible

Kraken
was reading some comments under some german redpill coach video and some guy talked about bad boy aura and how it attracts women lul
so delusional

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Av0nr, Deleted member 32425, Dr. Bludy and 2 others
MV5BOTI0NzI1NDY5Nl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMDUzOTAxMzE@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg

only aura you need

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Ruakh, 444, Deleted member 32425 and 4 others
dont redpillers preach about hur duur masculnity?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32425 and MoggerGaston
"Red pill" is based

dont redpillers preach about hur duur masculnity?
yes be a stoic masculine man and you will be slayer also be bad boy anti nice guy at the same time

bro look at all these tiktok eboys
crazy aura game

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32425 and Deleted member 21735
was it alexap

yes be a stoic masculine man and you will be slayer also be bad boy anti nice guy at the same time

crazy aura game
I want to attract big booty thicc bitches not 13 year old white girls stuck in middle school, this is why I denounce eboys

crazy aura game
just be everything theory

just be everything theory
Its mostly stem nerds that arent good looking who hire coaches. In a documentary about coaching in german a coach said this myself that these people make up a large part of the demographic.
These are the guys in the comment sections who are commenting this stuff.
Thats why they also say women rarely approach in real life and we have to approach with charisma and stuff because red pill communities are mostly average and unattractive man but wait I thought you guys had the bad boy aura that attracts women?
How can it be?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Pikabro and Deleted member 21735
hats why they also say women rarely approach in real life and we have to approach with charisma and stuff because red pill communities are mostly average and unattractive man but wait I thought you guys had the bad boy aura that attracts women?
also the other contradiction that theytell you to not be needy and at the same time mass approach like adog

• +1
Reactions: Enfant terrible and Pikabro