Reducing scleral show

Sokarexo

Sokarexo

Ltn coper with a shitty maxilla
Can i train my orbicularis oculi muslces to somehow maybe reduce scleral show? And if i can, how can i train them?

• +1
Reactions: SSK_22 and YungTrappa
no you can't. Chances are all you will cause is wrinkling in the eye area.

Only solution is PS

just get lower eyelid retraction

only way is surgery idk what even causes scleral show cause i have normal infra orbitals yet have giga amount of it
Can i train my orbicularis oculi muslces to somehow maybe reduce scleral show? And if i can, how can i train them?

No eye exercises don’t work for lower eyelid believe me I’ve tried. For upper eyelid they work not for lower. Canthoplasty can save tou

if you had good infraorbitals you would not have sclera show
Maybe you mean supra orbitals. Shit infra orbitals = shit undereye support = sclera show.
i have like average but still it should not be that bad , cause i have the worst scleral show a human being cna have , when i fully relax my eyes they are even worst and this should not happen
if you had good infraorbitals you would not have sclera show

i have like average but still it should not be that bad , cause i have the worst scleral show a human being cna have , when i fully relax my eyes they are even worst and this should not happen
smile more to hide it. if your sclera is THAT bad fr then your orbitals are dogshit