Referred to endocrinologist/pediatrician. What should I do to reduce the waiting time for the appointment?

wastedspermcel

wastedspermcel

Rope if no jb gf by 2025, hgh script next:(
I live in the UK so it's all under the NHS, maybe some ukcels can help me out. I went to the gp today and they said they'll refer me to a pediatrician regarding igf-1 and gh tests, etc to have hgh prescribed to me.

The problem is I have no clue how long I'll have to wait for an appointment, so I need to know if there's anything I could do to reduce my waiting time/contact them to ask. Oddly vague but hopefully someone can help:ogre:

@MA_ascender

@org3cel.RR

@Kelly Oubre Jr

@CoreSchizo

@mathis

@tempelcat4

@Laidcel

@castizo

@halloweed

@Jonas2k7

@Outerz14

@NZb6Air

@Rigged

@truecel12

@Rea

@PeakIncels

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PeakIncels, castizo, Rea and 1 other person
in portugal its the same i have to wait months for an appointment , good luck man

• +1
Reactions: castizo and wastedspermcel
Idk, ask the lamp genie
These fuckasses might as well give me an appointment when my growth plates have fucking fused:feelswhy:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: castizo and Rea
if you have cash, go to a private hospital

if you don’t, get ready to wait

• +1
Reactions: castizo and wastedspermcel
in portugal its the same i have to wait months for an appointment , good luck man
Brutal man, I just hope to get all my bloods done somewhere in october

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: castizo and org3cel.RR
if you have cash, go to a private hospital

if you don’t, get ready to wait
No chance for private, my parents aren't paying hundreds for blood tests because of some hunch. And then gh therapy itself costs a fuck ton of money

• +1
Reactions: castizo
Would react if i knew what anything of this was and how the UK works Unfortunately im nordcuck

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: wastedspermcel and org3cel.RR
Sorry bro but lists r long asf prolly, there are tons of kids short as hell, just wait ig, maybe you get lucky and reduce it, otherwise try to make it more urgent or smt, dunno bro:(

• +1
Reactions: wastedspermcel
Sorry bro but lists r long asf prolly, there are tons of kids short as hell, just wait ig, maybe you get lucky and reduce it, otherwise try to make it more urgent or smt, dunno bro:(
I guess man, even if I get low gh and igf-1 levels I still doubt those jews would prescribe it

• +1
Reactions: PeakIncels