reffering to floda situation

D

Deleted member 30552

since 30 people now think im fucclife (not sure why?) and keep bringing this up

all i saw in that situation was 100 no lifer incel's go ballistic because a dude asked a girl for nudes (who was a catfish, he didnt know), can anybody explain why it was such a big deal? i didnt get it at all

id really like to know why that was such a massively big deal, and how asking a girl for nudes is "simping" you have all done it before in your life

somebody exlpain, i was just lurking at that time

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Despicable, Deleted member 29155, n0rthface and 4 others
Get with the times, old man! That’s from 2022.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, n0rthface and cutie_pie
Get with the times, old man! That’s from 2022.
i know

weird people are still bringing up the most mundane, retarded blown out of proportion thign on the forum (@cutie_pie [weirdo faggot should commit suicide])

others have as well brought it up on my posts, not sure why

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Despicable, Chadeep, Deleted member 22124 and 2 others
3155197 1668281514209 3158623 17E094F8 2BCA 4C67 8901 409E8071E921
Hey fucclife

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: RecessedChinCel, cutie_pie and Deleted member 30552
@JudgeandJury
He’s off his meds again

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25059 and Deleted member 30552
@JudgeandJury
He’s off his meds again
0 explantion, 0 incels can seem to explain this shit to me in a real logical way. monkey brain syndrome

• JFL
Reactions: cutie_pie
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30552
IMG 9338

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25059
Oh, I think it can more or less be boiled down to jealousy. I know it was fake and all, but still, he's an attractive guy who's probably received tons of nudes from HTBs in the past.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Despicable, cutie_pie and Deleted member 30552
I dont think its a big deal, but others may have since you are 5+ psl
bro.. how did yall figure out it was me>?

anyways, i am not fucclife

• JFL
Reactions: cytoplasm
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: cutie_pie and Deleted member 30552
Howve you been dylan boy
releasing a music album soon that will change the entire concept of music soon. kanye type shit. insane things you will never do because youre a weird incel who brings up very irrelevant things nearly 8 months later ☠️ very goofy shit. its expected though from weird incels who have nothing going for them or going on, theyre stuck in the past ig

• JFL
Reactions: cutie_pie
He literally sent his dick pick

He literally sent his dick pick
isolation and being at a ultra low point of getting no pussy due to physical/mental problems will make u do shit that you usually wouldnt, you fucks should have compassion for this. ur not a true rotter if you've never done some weird shit due to just being isolated with your own thoughts

yall went way too hard on dude and still bring this shit up. he's just a guy, and a troubled/lost one at that. he's a good dude at the end of the day just very volatile with bad decision making skills

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Despicable and RecessedChinCel
isolation and being at a ultra low point of getting no pussy due to physical/mental problems will make u do shit that you usually wouldnt, you fucks should have compassion for this. ur not a true rotter if you've never done some weird shit due to just being isolated with your own thoughts

yall went way too hard on dude and still bring this shit up. he's just a guy, and a troubled/lost one at that. he's a good dude at the end of the day just very volatile with bad decision making skills
Bro is definitely fucclife

• JFL
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer and Deleted member 30552
Bro is definitely fucclife
very close friend onnline talked to him for hours on discord. we both just happen to be handsome/tall and amazing at making music

• JFL
Reactions: Despicable, SurgeryEnjoyer, cutie_pie and 1 other person
Its considered a "big deal" (even though no one really cares now except you) because many people on this forum larp and claim to be slayers and ended up begging this random online e-whore for nudes the instant she joined (when it was obviously a catfish from the start). This showcased how this entire site is full of desperate pathetic virgin liars and the minute an ugly girl potentially joins the forum the biggest so-called slayers flock to this girl and beg her for nudes. The moral of the story is don't trust anyone ever online.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: cutie_pie, Deleted member 30552 and Deleted member 3105

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer, cutie_pie and Deleted member 30552
releasing a music album soon that will change the entire concept of music soon. kanye type shit. insane things you will never do because youre a weird incel who brings up very irrelevant things nearly 8 months later ☠️ very goofy shit. its expected though from weird incels who have nothing going for them or going on, theyre stuck in the past ig
Dnr you effeminate cunt. Let me hear the tracks

very close friend onnline talked to him for hours on discord. we both just happen to be handsome/tall and amazing at making music
You are so retarded it’s unreal