Reflections from an ascender

Afrikancel

Afrikancel

Popo Crew
I am the oldest active user on this site and I have returned with some advice to help whoever wants it. Im going to list them and you can deliberate over them or pay no heed. Choice is yours

1. What works for others may not work for you
  2. Leave this site and start living.
  3. Living life is about consequence and doing significant things. Copes are typically inconsequential and lead to no net change in your life
  4. Whatever it may be, you will regret it if you do and you will regret it if you dont’t… only that the former provides a memory and can be considered living
  5. True stacys are more common than you think but are simply not in your domain of life, they are in the harems of billionaires and millionaires. You won’t see them because you are relatively poor
  6. Make some money. Money provides a means to an ends. Whatever your intention may be
  7. You are on a timer. Once you leave college its over and you will never be in an environment thats dense with people of your demographic. Get to work
  8. Women, since covid do not care about gymcelling if you are tall. Put yourself out there and find out.
  9. If you havent already capitalised on online daying during the first wave of covid then you have messed up big time. It was a psl looks fraudsters dream.
  10. Lastly, if you are no longer a teen, give up on a happily ever after. All adult relationships are a poor immitation on teenage romance. Your new goal is to have a females in your life that provide utility (i.e simp for you). Thats all that matters if you cant find a virgin gf.

Ill probably post more reflections in the future. If you are curious about how I ascended and my experience of life after leaving this site, I am happy to oblige.

• +1
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: EggKing, Landorus, Deleted member 5892 and 17 others
Good post

True stacys are more common than you think but are simply not in your domain of life, they are in the harems of billionaires and millionaires. You won’t see them because you are relatively poor

This is suifuel tho

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 17829 and Xangsane
#10 seems cope, as a teen you have no unique personality traits or a sense of empathy/understanding that can actually build a relationship beyond just fucking, teen relationships are just hugs and kisses and corny shit that feels good and risky at the time but when you grow older it is just bullshit

• +1
Reactions: Basedtheticz
Whatever it may be, you will regret it if you do and you will regret it if you dont’t… only that the former provides a memory and can be considered living
Very true, I'd also add that positive memories are much stronger than negative ones
Even if most of the experience, whatever it may be, is objectively shit, in 5 years you will remember the little that was good about it the most

+ even negative experiences (not all tho) make you a more interesting person

• +1
Reactions: lilhorizontal32 and Yerico7
Teen love pill. Feel bad for all the virgins on here who never had it. It will never be the same if u arent her first bf

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Basedtheticz, Yerico7 and Chadlitecel
I am the oldest active user on this site and I have returned with some advice to help whoever wants it. Im going to list them and you can deliberate over them or pay no heed. Choice is yours

3. Living life is about consequence and doing significant things. Copes are typically inconsequential and lead to no net change in your life
  4. Whatever it may be, you will regret it if you do and you will regret it if you dont’t… only that the former provides a memory and can be considered living
  5. True stacys are more common than you think but are simply not in your domain of life, they are in the harems of billionaires and millionaires. You won’t see them because you are relatively poor
  6. Make some money. Money provides a means to an ends. Whatever your intention may be
  7. You are on a timer. Once you leave college its over and you will never be in an environment thats dense with people of your demographic. Get to work
  8. Women, since covid do not care about gymcelling if you are tall. Put yourself out there and find out.
  9. If you havent already capitalised on online daying during the first wave of covid then you have messed up big time. It was a psl looks fraudsters dream.
  10. Lastly, if you are no longer a teen, give up on a happily ever after. All adult relationships are a poor immitation on teenage romance. Your new goal is to have a females in your life that provide utility (i.e simp for you). Thats all that matters if you cant find a virgin gf.

Ill probably post more reflections in the future. If you are curious about how I ascended and my experience of life after leaving this site, I am happy to oblige.
@Afrikancel MY NIGGA

YOU CAME BACK FROM THE DEAD!!!!!!!!!!?? JUST HAD THE BIGGEST DOPAMINE SPIKE ALL YEAR

WOW

@Korea welcome this guy, another high iq black man joins us. We need another one since @africancel left

How are u doing bro?

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Chintuck22, Afrikancel and Korea
@Afrikancel MY NIGGA

YOU CAME BACK FROM THE DEAD!!!!!!!!!!?? JUST HAD THE BIGGEST DOPAMINE SPIKE ALL YEAR

WOW

@Korea welcome this guy, another high iq black man joins us. We need another one since @africancel left

How are u doing bro?
Shit, he needs to be welcoming ME if he's been here b4 me.

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero
Shit, he needs to be welcoming ME if he's been here b4 me.
LMFAO, just check out his old posts, a bit of a mentalcel (im sure he's improved by now) but very high iq on diet

One of the few users who inspired me to get on my grind on this stuff last yr, appreciate it OP

LMFAO, just check out his old posts, a bit of a mentalcel (im sure he's improved by now) but very high iq on diet

One of the few users who inspired me to get on my grind on this stuff last yr, appreciate it OP
I can't even view his profile lmao.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Finally you are back nigga I missed you tbh ngl

• +1
Reactions: Korea
  1. True stacys are more common than you think but are simply not in your domain of life, they are in the harems of billionaires and millionaires. You won’t see them because you are relatively poor
Pls elab on this

it's true tho stacies are all status tbh

I can't, I don't have permission.
Just hover of his profile and click posts lmao, u can do this even if a person has locked their profile for commenting

• +1
Reactions: Korea
@Afrikancel MY NIGGA

WOW

How are u doing bro?
Hey bro. I appreciate it!
Im doing very well in life. In a positive place

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Yerico7, Jason Voorhees, Deleted member 1332 and 1 other person
high iq post

• +1
Reactions: Afrikancel
Did you get your surgeries or still just roidcelling

Pls elab on this

it's true tho stacies are all status tbh
Ofc. You are familiar with dan bilzerian and what billionaires do to fame seeking females in dubia? Poo poo pee pee:dafuckfeels:

Did you get your surgeries or still just roidcelling
Neither. I just improve my visual appearance, cut off losers from my life and took to dating apps to find females to take me out. You have to roll the dice just like anyone else.

• +1
Reactions: Landorus and Yerico7
Get a loli from the muslim world and creampie her every day instead of bothering with surgeries or gymcoping

63574886882df61e944cad53a9f67caf

#10 seems cope, as a teen you have no unique personality traits or a sense of empathy/understanding that can actually build a relationship beyond just fucking, teen relationships are just hugs and kisses and corny shit that feels good and risky at the time but when you grow older it is just bullshit
Prehistoric people had no personalities, looks and lethality were the only factors taken into account, modern people inherited the same psychology but their personalities could develop due to language expansion and media

Stacies seek Chad before money, if they're in ultra rich harem they're either giving themselves to Chad or they're volcels after the luxury or planning to fill their pockets and run off to Chad afterwards

647218ca 1353 47a8 aa38 d4599a605454

:p

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Afrikancel and 5'8manlet