Reflections of an ascender part 2

Afrikancel

Afrikancel

Popo Crew
I am the oldest active user on this site and I have returned with some advice to help whoever wants it. Im going to list them and you can deliberate over them or pay no heed. Choice is yours

Please read part 1 before reading this
  • Leaving this site was the best thing I did but i had to brutally adjust to normie life. No longer being a in an echo chamber of PSL made me realize that this place gave me great knowledge but at a great cost. It destroys my ability to function in society. I felt like I knew smth others didnt and that impacted my ability to bond with others
  • Leaving this site allowed me to stop being so negative all the time and actually do something in real life. At this time i had went from from below average to a tyronelite. My appearance was good but something was missing. I realized my personality and dress sense was terrible.
  • I was an extremely negative guy who didnt enjoy life. I felt everything was a cope. Whilst it is true that everything is a cope, i was so deep in the hole that you could see the blackpill in my eyes. This wasnt appealing to normies. I was in a pitiful place.
  • So I did something about it. I mma-maxxed, bought mogger normie clothing using my psl knowledge on fashion. I did normie things and for the first time in a while I listened to normie advice. I put myself out there. Before you know it, I began attracting females but I wasnt able to retain them.
  • A few weeks later I decided I needed to review my approach to females. I could get dates but I couldnt get a second date sadly. So i started inviting females to my bedroom for a first date and this proved much more successful especially for my phenotype.
  • If you fuck bitches good enough they will want more. And this is where my BBC CAME :feelshah: into play
  • Tldr: dont date females. Invite them to yours and if they want o date you they will come anyway and either fuck you, suck your dick or pretend theyre on their period and fuck you the following time. Never go to their place.

Leave this site

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Looks234, Deleted member 16501, Mewton and 18 others

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16501, Chadullahlite and AlexBrown84
over for non BBC dick game tbh😢

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and valhalar
over for non BBC dick game tbh😢
Im sorry bro. If you have a BBC you can tell dumb hoes that they have been stretched out and will not enjoy other guys. They usually believe it. After that they try to lock you down. Dark traid maxxed

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Looks234, PYT, Landorus and 4 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16530, AscendingHero, LooksOrDeath and 4 others
That's all you pulled out of this post bro?

It's over for you.
Brutal but true. There is more to be gained by being active in the real world that on this site.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Korea
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Warlow, Afrikancel and Korea
Amazing

Amazing you’ve been here four years and only have this shit advice to give xD

• JFL
  • WTF
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PhilipN, Toth's thot, Deleted member 16530 and 13 others
This @africancel?

Im sorry bro. If you have a BBC you can tell dumb hoes that they have been stretched out and will not enjoy other guys. They usually believe it. After that they try to lock you down. Dark traid maxxed
how big are you

• Hmm...
Reactions: Afrikancel
Damn.. I miss that nigga :feelscry::feelsbadman:

View attachment 1619169
nah that aint him, that's that weird faggot blackeyecel, africancel had the masai warrior as his avi.

you should actually delete that pic bruh, b/c ain't nobody miss that lame ass nigga, replace it with the africancel one.

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: tyronelite and LooksOrDeath
nah that aint him, that's that weird faggot blackeyecel, africancel had the masai warrior as his avi.

you should actually delete that pic bruh, b/c ain't nobody miss that lame ass nigga, replace it with the africancel one.
Over I can’t even find his deleted profile :feelsbadman:

• +1
Reactions: Warlow
Over I can’t even find his deleted profile :feelsbadman:
my nigga............. type in africancel on search bar and I promise you will find him SMDH

I am the oldest active user on this site and I have returned with some advice to help whoever wants it. Im going to list them and you can deliberate over them or pay no heed. Choice is yours

• Leaving this site was the best thing I did but i had to brutally adjust to normie life. No longer being a in an echo chamber of PSL made me realize that this place gave me great knowledge but at a great cost. It destroys my ability to function in society. I felt like I knew smth others didnt and that impacted my ability to bond with others
  • Leaving this site allowed me to stop being so negative all the time and actually do something in real life. At this time i had went from from below average to a tyronelite. My appearance was good but something was missing. I realized my personality and dress sense was terrible.
  • I was an extremely negative guy who didnt enjoy life. I felt everything was a cope. Whilst it is true that everything is a cope, i was so deep in the hole that you could see the blackpill in my eyes. This wasnt appealing to normies. I was in a pitiful place.
  • So I did something about it. I mma-maxxed, bought mogger normie clothing using my psl knowledge on fashion. I did normie things and for the first time in a while I listened to normie advice. I put myself out there. Before you know it, I began attracting females but I wasnt able to retain them.
  • A few weeks later I decided I needed to review my approach to females. I could get dates but I couldnt get a second date sadly. So i started inviting females to my bedroom for a first date and this proved much more successful especially for my phenotype.
  • If you fuck bitches good enough they will want more. And this is where my BBC CAME :feelshah: into play
  • Tldr: dont date females. Invite them to yours and if they want o date you they will come anyway and either fuck you, suck your dick or pretend theyre on their period and fuck you the following time. Never go to their place.

Leave this site
Based MMAmaxxer I’m doing MMAmaxxing too. But I’m a 5’5 pajeet, I’m NT af tho

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ALP and Afrikancel
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and LooksOrDeath
Yeah, roaming here gives you knowledge and update about various branch of the looksmaxxing tree, but it makes you depressed, angry, and destroy your social skills.

I recently noticed that too, after a long break.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16530, Mewton, Landorus and 4 others

Leave this site

Why not go to their place?

I left 2 years ago and it's the best decision I made

where tf is part 1 nigga

Why not go to their place?
They feel less comfortable and are awrare of the family/dormmates.
Take em to yrs and theyll suck the skin off your dick

• Woah
Reactions: Sigmamale
Yeah, roaming here gives you knowledge and update about various branch of the looksmaxxing tree, but it makes you depressed, angry, and destroy your social skills.

Yes, being on the forum has its positives and it’s negatives.

Leave this site
What do you look like

Leave this site
you came back to the site but you're preaching ppl to leave the site. Which one is it ?_? You got that looksmax knowledge you needed but you were lacking that irl experience tbh

yeah that looksmax knowledge nice but knowing all these words that are specific to this subculture (foid, mog, its ogre, curry, etc..) makes you less NT

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TrestIsBest and Afrikancel

Leave this site
So did you ascend lookswis?

• +1
Reactions: Afrikancel
I would Like to ask for your advice. PM?