Regaining 20/20 eyesight

D

Deleted member 9426

Vengeance
As we all know, glasses are a looksmin (unless your Chad). I have looked into "natural" solutions in fixing eyesight and have decide to use Bates Method, is this cope or not? Do you guys know any others? If not I might just get lasik eye surgery when I'm older.

I'm not sure about that method tbh. But I do know it's reversible. Using glasses with a degree below what u need is a good first start

• +1
Reactions: ruoho and Deleted member 9426
I'm not sure about that method tbh. But I do know it's reversible. Using glasses with a degree below what u need is a good first start
Thx man, I'm getting new glasses I'll keep this in mind.

lol i have shit eyesight I only use lenses/glasses when i Drive

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Hozay and PYT
lol i have shit eyesight I only use lenses/glasses when i Drive
Ikr:LOL: my doctor literally said she wouldn't ever wanna be in a car with me with my vision, wht are u out of /20

• +1
Reactions: lifestyle21873
I have complete blindness almost

Ikr:LOL: my doctor literally said she wouldn't ever wanna be in a car with me with my vision, wht are u out of /20
Not sure bro But im nearsighted

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9426
I think in today's world technology and not being outside enough has increased the amount of visionloss in current and probly future generations
Anyway I'll try Bates method and post a thread on whether it's cope or not in the future

• +1
I think in today's world technology and not being outside enough has increased the amount of visionloss in current and probly future generations
Anyway I'll try Bates method and post a thread on whether it's cope or not in the future
lasik ?

• +1
Lasik has a high success rate and cures most vision problems so it's a last resort, the only problem is having to get multiple to keep up your 20/20 eyesight. And ofc old age will weaken senses no matter what you do

• +1
Lasik has a high success rate and cures most vision problems so it's a last resort, the only problem is having to get multiple to keep up your 20/20 eyesight. And ofc old age will weaken senses no matter what you do
Are u nearsighted

LASIK leaves you with dry eyes and shit night vision, ICL is much better

I was bad first

i couldnt even turn the wheel. Now i can

it just took time

I even failed at driving simulation despite the fact I had 10 lessons of it. It is over at this point.

Just be blind theory. (Helps with squintmaxxing.)

i suggest for you to try out endmyopia instead. bates might make you some gains at first because it reduces ciliary spasm, but after a while, its going to make you blur adapted. i suggest you check out jake steiner on youtube too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5385 and Deleted member 9426
endmyopia is cope and even if it wasn't it would take years to get back to 20/20

From what I've seen on forums most people reduce their prescription a little bit and then progress stops. Just get laser surgery (prk probably the safest) and try to enjoy your youth. If you're scared of having sides try doing it one eye at the time.

• +1
To reduce myopia you would need to reduce axial lenght of eyeball, I don't know how endmyopia works but there were a studies from 2001(!) where scientists find something about which substances are responsible for lenghtening of eyeball and say that in the near future they will find a way how to reverse it. Knowing life fuckin jews quited those studies like everything what have potencial to give people better life. So Cage at jews
Also
The results of this analysis show that the axial length of the eye appears to decrease during the adult years of life, concurrently with a decrease in anterior chamber depth and an increase in the refractive power of both the cornea and the lens.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, szolliontaraelis and Deleted member 5052
endmyopia is cope and even if it wasn't it would take years to get back to 20/20

From what I've seen on forums most people reduce their prescription a little bit and then progress stops. Just get laser surgery (prk probably the safest) and try to enjoy your youth. If you're scared of having sides try doing it one eye at the time.
It will take years depending on your prescription. I'd still rather go through that route because all the eyesight surgeries have a crazy ratio of complications. Also, you're very likely to need glasses again if you dont fix the underlying issues that caused your vision to get worse in the first place.

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife and Deleted member 5385
It will take years depending on your prescription. I'd still rather go through that route because all the eyesight surgeries have a crazy ratio of complications. Also, you're very likely to need glasses again if you dont fix the underlying issues that caused your vision to get worse in the first place.

you will waste your prime years and when you're oldcel you will need reading glasses anyway lol

you will waste your prime years and when you're oldcel you will need reading glasses anyway lol
How am i wasting those years? instead of having 20/20 vision youll wear contacts that will get you to 20/30 vision which you can focus to 20/20 instead. Rather do that instead of having to use steroid eyedrops for the rest of my life. To each his own i guess.

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife
How am i wasting those years? instead of having 20/20 vision youll wear contacts that will get you to 20/30 vision which you can focus to 20/20 instead. Rather do that instead of having to use steroid eyedrops for the rest of my life. To each his own i guess.

thing is there's no guarantee you will get back to perfect vision or even close to it, a lot of guys who try it end up plateauing and their vision stops improving. And contacts can fuck up your eyes too, give dry eyes for example or cause scarring due to dryness

glasses look like shit on me. i dont know what my eyesight is exactly, its not horrible, i only need it when driving, but i do struggle to read things farther away sometimes. I could go for any improvement possible. is there actually a method to improve eyesight even a bit?

After almost 2 years I am here to say that Bates' method was giga-cope, hell, I didn't even continue past that week. This thread randomly popped in my head when I remembered promising an update of some sort. Ty @MewingJBP , @Daenerys and @ruoho for your contributions

After almost 2 years I am here to say that Bates' method was giga-cope, hell, I didn't even continue past that week. This thread randomly popped in my head when I remembered promising an update of some sort. Ty @MewingJBP , @Daenerys and @ruoho for your contributions
So u just tried for a week and think u have anough experience to conclude ??