Regarding body hair: an incel trait, or a chad trait of superior androgens?

CarlSagan96

CarlSagan96

In a better place
I have seen incel type guys with lots of body hair, but ever so often there is also a hairy chad like this dude:

85BECE1D A1A1 40A5 A194 C1C11B3D4F4E

Which is ideal?

werewolfmax

I think it’s a sign of being sensitive to dht

He’ll go bald in his 20s

• Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: RAITEIII and Deleted member 1464
Almost every Male over the age of 20 who isn't native American has significant amounts of body hair. The only reason retards seem to believe otherwise is because most models and actors shave or wax on a regular basis

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568, Mateusz74, Cleftcel and 2 others
Almost every Male over the age of 20 who isn't native American has significant amounts of body hair. The only reason retards seem to believe otherwise is because most models and actors shave or wax on a regular basis
Not really, some men just have naturally much less

Mostly genetics and ethnicity. The rest is androgen-related but also drugs like Minoxidil can increase body hair.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
having an aspie stare

this is the truth

i wish i was naturally hairless

that guy is hairy? you should see me jfl

• JFL
Reactions: CarlSagan96
Oh is that what you call hairy lol?

mostly am incel trait. makes you look unkept & lowclass

mostly am incel trait. makes you look unkept & lowclass
Looking hairless is also an incel trait and makes you look low T af, having some arm hair, leg hair and a bit of chest hair but not to the point where it’s curly is ideal

• +1
Reactions: CarlSagan96, Mateusz74, JustTrynaGrow and 2 others
Looking hairless is also an incel trait and makes you look low T af, having some arm hair, leg hair and a bit of chest hair but not to the point where it’s curly is ideal

• +1
Reactions: CarlSagan96

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Few hair = better

Most chads do have bodyhair they usually shave it off