Regarding photoaging, is there a threshold that must be reached for aging to occur?

D

Deleted member 1901

Kraken
What I’m asking is if any amount of UV can cause photoaging. Like if you are in a room with the blinds closed, the amount of UV radiation hitting your skin is low, but does it still cause a low amount of aging, which could be something to potentially worry about since photoaging is cumulative, or is this amount too small to cause any damage whatsoever?

This is something I’ve been wondering about a lot.

The high intake of seed oils contributed to photoaging when exposed to sun

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1 and Deleted member 1901
tbh sounds like bullshit cause i seached it and barely any results.

and with that zinc thing, i wouldnt be suprised if someone comes up with a study that shows drinking water makes you die earlier.

and the tan thing is retarded. "just tan until you are black to not get any UV rays bro :soy: :soy:"

article is just full of selection bias to appeal to dumbass nutritionists.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
tbh sounds like bullshit cause i seached it and barely any results.

and with that zinc thing, i wouldnt be suprised if someone comes up with a study that shows drinking water makes you die earlier.

and the tan thing is retarded. "just tan until you are black to not get any UV rays bro :soy: :soy:"
How is it bullshit the pufas are more prone to oxidization from heat

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1 and Deleted member 1901
How is it bullshit the pufas are more prone to oxidization from heat
It is true that the PUFAs naturally present in skin sebum do oxidize when exposed to UV rays, but this cannot be avoided with use of saturated fatty acids in skincare.
i would smell like a salty butter if my sebum smelled like what i eat :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
yeah maybe. but would you rather putting sunscreen everyday or just taking omega 3, avoding seed oils but never ever putting sunscreen?
i would rather avoid PUFA in all forms and not wear synscreen than wear sunscreen and eat pufa