Regret starvemaxxing

laaltin

laaltin

Mogger on shaved days, subhuman on unshaved days
Got lazy and took one meal a day to the extreme. Didn’t care about protein intake, face looks leaner (maybe) but i feel weak and prolly lost more muscle than fat. Prolly around less than 10% body fat and now i look like a twink or sth

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ineonx, framemoggerr, flippasav and 1 other person
It wasnt worth it going down on bodyfat from 12%. Just feel weak and pathwtic and shit.

• JFL
Reactions: framemoggerr
You will gain all back too now starvemaxxing is a meme if you really want to go extreme you can try 1k deficit max

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: laaltin and ineonx
Got lazy and took one meal a day to the extreme. Didn’t care about protein intake, face looks leaner (maybe) but i feel weak and prolly lost more muscle than fat. Prolly around less than 10% body fat and now i look like a twink
:kys:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: laaltin
Got lazy and took one meal a day to the extreme. Didn’t care about protein intake, face looks leaner (maybe) but i feel weak and prolly lost more muscle than fat. Prolly around less than 10% body fat and now i look like a twink or sth
you donkey whyyyyy

• Love it
You will gain all back too now starvemaxxing is a meme if you really want to go extreme you can try 1k deficit max
Agreed 100% funny enough starving will just put on more bodyfat in long term

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie and laaltin
Agreed 100% funny enough starving will just put on more bodyfat in long term
For targeting fat 500-700 deficit is the best , with huge calorie deficit you'll mostly lose muscles

• +1
For targeting fat 500-700 deficit is the best , with huge calorie deficit you'll mostly lose muscles
Tbh i didn’t give a shit, didn’t even bother to take protein rich food like I mostly do