regret.

O

oneitis

Iron
its been three days since i saw that girl on the train. i still think about her all the time so i wont forget her face. Her face details started to fade.
A passenger with a baby sat next to her and she smiled to baby, her smile took me to heaven. we were all alone in first train stop so i could fkn approach her but i didnt now i regret it so much, which one do u think is more brutal this regret i feel now or her rejecting me brutally when i approach her?

• +1
Reactions: Aero and Darkeningstar
Name checks out

in fact, name has never checked more accurately, maybe ever.

its been three days since i saw that girl on the train. i still think about her all the time so i wont forget her face. Her face details started to fade.
A passenger with a baby sat next to her and she smiled to baby, her smile took me to heaven. we were all alone in first train stop so i could fkn approach her but i didnt now i regret it so much, which one do u think is more brutal this regret i feel now or her rejecting me brutally when i approach her?
The rejection, but you should try

u feel this regret for the rest of your life now
its gonna haunt u

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: oneitis and Darkeningstar
sign of mental retardation

• JFL
Reactions: Darkeningstar
If you're so sure that she would've rejected you then you didn't really miss out on anything.

Think about it. If she was objectively more facially attractive than you then the chances that she would've reciprocated are next to none. Women are polygamous and go for their looksmatches or better in virtually all cases. Usually better.

The fact that she's your oneitis tells me that she was probably out of your league anyway.

• +1
Reactions: sickdawgie and Darkeningstar
its so over for me she had big suitcase so probably she is not from here i wont see her again this is going to haunt me forever i missed love of my life

dont worry man she could ave been anyone some many people seem nice at first but are actually terrible

• +1
Reactions: oneitis