Regretting drinking alcohol

John124

John124

Equinox
Definitely a looksmin and prematurely ages you and has poor effects on your health. I was never an alcoholic but you don't actually have to go as hard as I did/do at social stuff to appear NT. I tend to put back at least 10oz of alcohol before backing off.

I have about 3L total liquor in my apartment that will take me a decade to get through because I am not going to drink it alone.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: LOST18yearold, Arcturus, mulattomaxxer and 6 others

Last edited:
I'm utterly autistic and always act like a retard when girls approach me if i'm not drunk.
Would you recommend taking phenibut instead?
idk what that is or what it does my best advice is to just say what's on your mind and learn how to be NT through constant exposure

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15324
idk what that is or what it does my best advice is to just say what's on your mind and learn how to be NT through constant exposure
It basically has the same effects as alcohol except you can only take it like once a week and for some people it has shitty side effects. The problem that the only thing on my mind is autism and high inhib. The less I open my mouth the better. I'm mainly talking about body language and all that.

It basically has the same effects as alcohol except you can only take it like once a week and for some people it has shitty side effects. The problem that the only thing on my mind is autism and high inhib. The less I open my mouth the better. I'm mainly talking about body language and all that.
try cocaine instead

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15324 and ChristianChad
From the way you type it sounds like your an oldcel. How old ar you?

Throw away your alcohol if you're trying to quit. Avoid the sunk cost fallacy. Cut your losses.

Throw away your alcohol if you're trying to quit. Avoid the sunk cost fallacy. Cut your losses.
Not addicted, I would only occasionally drink alone but now I have zero desire to.

Just saying I wish I would have reeled it in earlier over the past decade. It's probably close to smoking for how bad it is for you.

There is nothing better than getting drunk with a girl and then going home to fuck her brain out.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275
Getting drunk at parties is the biggest statusmax for me

After becoming mega NT low inhib, I don't need alcohol to socialize. I also reached peace of mind and a positive attitude so I don't even need alcohol as requirement to be happy and dance in a club/party

• +1
Reactions: Darwined and Deleted member 6423
I have about 3L total liquor in my apartment that will take me a decade to get through because I am not going to drink it alone.
That's 2 nights of drinking for me, alone.

• So Sad
Reactions: John124
After becoming mega NT low inhib, I don't need alcohol to socialize. I also reached peace of mind and a positive attitude so I don't even need alcohol as requirement to be happy and dance in a club/party
Nobody dances at clubs/parties here JFL. I always need alcohol to be crazy enough to become the only person dancing.

Alcohol is overrated TBH. That good point of drinking, where you feel great before you come down, never lasts very long.

Definitely a looksmin and prematurely ages you and has poor effects on your health. I was never an alcoholic but you don't actually have to go as hard as I did/do at social stuff to appear NT. I tend to put back at least 10oz of alcohol before backing off.

They say that but know a few couple of times a week binge drinkers that look good for their age after years of that. We joke alcohol is a preservative. They take care of themselves besides that. Most daily drinkers will show the effects for sure after a while if they are putting them down and not limiting themselves to just a few drinks.

For many weekends I was getting super drunk to gain confidence and approach women. I'd get low quality girls and think I was so cool, then I'd waste the next day in bed sick. Super disgusting.

Switch to ghb if you have self control

It’s much easier to overdose on GHB than alcohol though
I know thats why you need to be really responsible so start dosing low to find your sweetspot and redose max twice on a night and only do it once every 2 weeks

• +1
Reactions: Bitch
if you're drinking all the time, and breaking down saying shit you shouldn't be then that should be a pretty clear sign to slow it down or stop altogether (for a while if you can). life really does not get easier at or after 30, you get older and uglier, ad hominem.

that aside, the only time I ever really feel happy is with a light buzz and I didn't start drinking till I was 20, chasing that buzz is what gets me in trouble, either way it's always a genetics thing when it boils down to it, Brad Pitt was hitting the bottle HARD in his 40s-50s and still looks "good" despite how old he is, it'll fuck you up, bloat you up, mess up your head, drink occasionally IF it helps but don't just do it to do it, the human body is pretty resilient, don't beat yourself up too much over a little bit.

3L? My friend drinks that in 4 days JFL

• +1
Reactions: kubo
Yeah I used to blackout every weekend 19-21. Overkill lol. Should’ve just got tipsy and stopped.