Regrowing Temple Hair naturally

N

Need2Ascend

Your face is your fate
Most information about hair/hairline seems to be about stopping thinning and heavy norwooding, but in my case I have thick hair and just slightly receding temples since about 16-17. The shape of your hairline&skull are linked together and my forehead shape is absolutely subhuman tbh(round, protruding high)

How would you go about about trying to get from the left to the right one? Give me your tips and I'll try it and report back(Dermarolling etc).
And nah man I won't get a hair transplant or take fin
5974cee98c09fa9a894d395ba800378e.jpg

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
i have thich hair and after buzzing my hair i noticed dogshit temples too

im trying castor oil for now. Ill update if i get any results💪

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Prettyboy and Need2Ascend
I am suffering from the same thing and I really have no idea how to fix it. I also have thinner hair on the side of my head not just in the corners that are displayed on the picture. Literally on the side of the head directly on my temples. It has been like that ever since I can remember though. I would say about 8-7 grade maybe a bit earlier.

edit: I actually never really paid attention to the hair on my directly on my temples that much until about 2-3 years ago when I was 17-18.
I looked at the photos when I was 14 years old and I did notice that my hairline looked like I was norwooding but it is most likely my widows peak.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, PYT, Preoximerianas and 1 other person

Only castor oil or together with dermarollng?

• +1
Reactions: DesperadoRatado
Only castor oil or together with dermarollng?
i dont know shit about dermarolling so nah, i wont include that in my regimen

ill probably couple castor oil with peppermint shampoo and ice cold water (supposed to stimulate blood flow), so lets see how that works out

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Prettyboy and Need2Ascend

ill probably couple castor oil with peppermint shampoo and ice cold water (supposed to stimulate blood flow), so lets see how that works out
Ngl I really doubt that it will work but report back

• +1
Reactions: zura and DesperadoRatado
wish I knew mein neger

Do you apply the castor oil to the hairline overnight?

• +1
Reactions: DesperadoRatado
same. thick hair 0 loss. just going back. ima go on Finasterid and minox just to be sure.

but my doc fear mongored me, brutal:soy: @SOS-Sonic my nigga help this guy out:chad:

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend and SOS-Sonic
Most information about hair/hairline seems to be about stopping thinning and heavy norwooding, but in my case I have thick hair and just slightly receding temples since about 16-17. The shape of your hairline&skull are linked together and my forehead shape is absolutely subhuman tbh(round, protruding high)

How would you go about about trying to get from the left to the right one? Give me your tips and I'll try it and report back(Dermarolling etc).
Why won’t you take fin ? Everything else is cope besides low stress and minox /ru

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend
I’ll take progress pics and make a thread soon
I’m using Minox, castor oil, with a few drops of peppermint oil, some jojoba oil and The ordinary multi peptide hair density serum :Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas and Need2Ascend
i'm using minox to try and achieve this

• JFL
I’ll take progress pics and make a thread soon
I’m using Minox, castor oil, with a few drops of peppermint oil, some jojoba oil and The ordinary multi peptide hair density serum :Comfy:
hark at mr holland and barrett

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14323
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1476
same. thick hair 0 loss. just going back. ima go on Finasterid and minox just to be sure.

but my doc fear mongored me, brutal:soy: @SOS-Sonic my nigga help this guy out:chad:
I don't think I can help, Idk any natural hair remedies that work. Not taking fin will only leave him with 1 option, that is topical AA (RU58841 or CB-03-01).

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Need2Ascend
massage head daily
stretch head skin daily
dermaroll once every 1-2 weeks on hairline
tropical minox/castor oil
take biotin

• +1
Reactions: BrickTop, Preoximerianas and Need2Ascend

A032BA13 95BF 4682 845F B2D6A3EB1AB2

Stop coping

But how should it work though when there arent any hair follicles for years

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1476
massage head daily
stretch head skin daily
dermaroll once every 1-2 weeks on hairline
tropical minox/castor oil
take biotin
Which needle length for dermarolling would you take? i read 0,5mm up to 2

• Love it
Reactions: Prettyboy
But how should it work though when there arent any hair follicles for years
it should get the dormant ones, can’t do anything about lost follicles except hair transplant

Why won’t you take fin ? Everything else is cope besides low stress and minox /ru
I think I'm already rather low dht, maybe Ill give it a try some time but don't really know much about it and interferring with your bodys hormones is never the best idea except if you have no other choice imo

I guess I would just take it if I actuallywas balding

• +1
Reactions: buflek

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa

anyone of you had success? I just used a 0,5mm dermaroller and it's cope tbh. Im gonna try 1-1,5mm+

• +1
anyone of you had success? I just used a 0,5mm dermaroller and it's cope tbh. Im gonna try 1-1,5mm+
i used DM and Minox for some time but not religiously. but i saw decent results with minox. baby hair and shit. but they went away after i stopped cuz its too time consuming.

• +1
i used DM and Minox for some time but not religiously. but i saw decent results with minox. baby hair and shit. but they went away after i stopped cuz its too time consuming.
Did they really grow in your corners where there wasn't any hair at all?

• +1
Did they really grow in your corners where there wasn't any hair at all?
i dn remember completely but i think they grew next where i had hair (temples) not completely in the middle where there wasnt hair. btw for eyebrows it worked very well.

• +1
I used Derminator 2 for 3-4 weeks now with 1,5mm at first together with natural oils at night. There are some new hairs growing but it's not enough to make a visible difference. I now go with 1,75mm and then 2mm 1x/week (2mm could be the sweet spot) and this should work longterm. Takes 5min, so not a big deal anyway

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa