Rehab room comments are so out of touch with reality

lunin7

lunin7

i’m finally at peace
lol it’s brutal. I used to take the comments there seriously but it’s just men whining “chad this” “chad that” why do you guys care about chad so much? 😂 god damn I understand why they feel upset for not getting women (it’s a biological need) but negative doomerism isn’t going to make your problems better.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: (In)CelibatePsycho2, TUSSELEIF, DeadTrees and 4 others
Irl its htn not chad

• JFL
Reactions: lunin7
Irl its htn not chad
It’s both tbh chad still has success with women but they’re rarer so there’s more for htn + has to be nt.

• So Sad
Reactions: <6PSLcel
I was on their discord server and they started arguing with me that the average guy is truecel and told me "go back to reddit bluepilled cuck" when I disagreed. And I was shocked bc I'm friends with IncelTv and I know he doesn't believe any of that shit but he gets paid by those retards so puts up with it ig. They are crazy whiny autists who want to see themselves as being victims of society for not getting laid.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Lookologist003, (In)CelibatePsycho2, thecel and 4 others
I was on their discord server and they started arguing with me that the average guy is truecel and told me "go back to reddit bluepilled cuck" when I disagreed. And I was shocked bc I'm friends with IncelTv and I know he doesn't believe any of that shit but he gets paid by those retards so puts up with it ig. They are crazy whiny autists who want to see themselves as being victims of society for not getting laid.
this comment seems fake. Someone like ITV saying that is not likely since he also calls out others for doing the same.

• +1
this comment seems fake. Someone like ITV saying that is not likely since he also calls out others for doing the same.
read my post again and slowly this time

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lookologist003, murdah and lunin7
All the blackpill youtubers have those nihilistic guys, they’ve just given up on life. Everytime I’d watch a zoomer trade clip, there’d be the most nihilistic shit spewed in the comment section

• +1
And I was shocked bc I'm friends with IncelTv and I know he doesn't believe any of that shit but he gets paid by those retards so puts up with it ig.
This part seems really fake.

He calls out Dr K for being a fake and using his audience for money all the time so the chance that he would do such a thing doesn't seem that high. He also talked about in a video about how even average guys struggle to get pussy in the dating market and provided some case studies.

The chance that he doesnt believe any of it is kinda crazy despite putting out blackpill content for years now. And if he cared only about money then why did he delete his main channel?

• +1
Reactions: thecel and lunin7
In this video he talks about dont trust anything others say about rehab room because they are lying most of the time:

• +1
Reactions: lunin7 and murdah
This part seems really fake.

He calls out Dr K for being a fake and using his audience for money all the time so the chance that he would do such a thing doesn't seem that high. He also talked about in a video about how even average guys struggle to get pussy in the dating market and provided some case studies.

The chance that he doesnt believe any of it is kinda crazy despite putting out blackpill content for years now. And if he cared only about money then why did he delete his main channel?
you have trouble understanding what I wrote. I'm not saying that inceltv doesn't believe in blackpill, but that he doesn't align with the views of his channel supporters (afaik thats a server for his patreon members) but ignores them.

anyway, here's a few screenshots from what Im talking about

• +1
Reactions: thecel, DeadTrees and lunin7