asdvek

"THEY DONT KNOW ME SON" -khhv neet 5'0 ethnic

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 82370, maarda, primqwe and 1 other person
Keep talking....

• JFL
Reactions: n9wiff
I love the rehab room, but gogins is not his client. because david never gave any advice on how to get a girl or anything like that. how to be more attractive or get her. he wants to help people who have lost themselves by developing willpower

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus and asdvek
What is there to debunk? Most people on this forum are above 14...

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
Goggins is a massive cornball

• +1
Reactions: FaceandBBC, lestoa, n9wiff and 1 other person
I love the rehab room, but gogins is not his client. because david never gave any advice on how to get a girl or anything like that. how to be more attractive or get her. he wants to help people who have lost themselves by developing willpower
Watch the video you'll understand

Watch the video you'll understand
I watched it as soon as it came out:feelshah:. he's inappropriately picking on him. he says there's no facial trainer, but gogins doesn't say there is, he doesn't care about his face or his status among girls. rehab says willpower is genetic too, i don't agree, gogins is right that anyone can build willpower

rehab says willpower is genetic too
Dopamine levels, personality traits and your response to stress are some genetic factors that influence willpower. willpower = genetics

• +1
Dopamine levels, personality traits and your response to stress are some genetic factors that influence willpower. willpower = genetics
It factors in the threshold of entry, like stretching, but eventually anyone can be stretched. you may have a harder time, but you can definitely become that way

• +1
Reactions: maarda
It factors in the threshold of entry, like stretching, but eventually anyone can be stretched. you may have a harder time, but you can definitely become that way
I don't fully agree with you, if you work hard you might still fail. However, if you do nothing, you'll definitely fail. In the first case, at least you have a chance. But saying 'It will be harder, but you'll still succeed' is just cope. You can't change your hormones, sometimes you have to accept defeat

I don't fully agree with you, if you work hard you might still fail. However, if you do nothing, you'll definitely fail. In the first case, at least you have a chance. But saying 'It will be harder, but you'll still succeed' is just cope. You can't change your hormones, sometimes you have to accept defeat
if you can do it in theory, then it's not coping. like you didn't run 20km, you gave up mentally, but your body could definitely do it, and you seem to be talking about things that you can't do in theory

• +1
Reactions: maarda
this guy is a masochist, doing all the extreme stuff he will tell you will numb your problems for a while but doesnt fix the underlying issue, just like painkillers.

• +1
this guy is a masochist, doing all the extreme stuff he will tell you will numb your problems for a while but doesnt fix the underlying issue, just like painkillers.
yeah a few years later he wont be able to walk..destroying his ligaments, tendons, knee, legs

you misunderstand him, as do many who know him from memes. he advises, specifically advises to develop willpower through physical challenges. to gain confidence in them to fight the problems

• +1
Reactions: infini
some mixed dude lifting weights and running whats so aspiring

• +1