rehab room is such a retard

mayo mogger

mayo mogger

ascending to ltn or will be found dead
muhh i cant get girlssss broo , blackpillers take themselves too seriously but i need love broooooooo

dude even i wouldnt love myself if i saw myself in the mirror accept it and move on

if you are that sexually frustrated then your left hand is always with u.

but im ugly as shit brooooo , ok and u just have one life to live just make out the best of it dont think the retarded ideas of reincarnation or after life is real this is all u got bhai.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: nathan, bloomercel, twojei and 8 others
muhh i cant get girlssss broo , blackpillers take themselves too seriously but i need love broooooooo

dude even i wouldnt love myself if i saw myself in the mirror accept it and move on

but im ugly as shit brooooo , ok and u just have one life to live just make out the best of it dont think the retarded ideas of reincarnation or after life is real this is all u got bhai.
Are u mtn yet lil nega

• +1
Reactions: Rzn, Chadeep and mayo mogger
what the fuck are you talking about? this doesnt relate to rehab room at all.

• +1
Reactions: mogre, bloomercel and primqwe
Some men are truly too ugly for love, the only relationships they will ever get are conditional. If he is that, he has good reason to be upset but it’s an echo chamber. Nothing good comes from basking in sorrows or shortcomings. He should just accept his place in society, as a betabuxx

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, watah, Chadeep and 2 others
I used to think like him jfl

• +1
Reactions: mayo mogger
what the fuck are you talking about? this doesnt relate to rehab room at all.
no all of his videos are same.

its over

1) everything is cope

2) jbw yapping

3) some random studies indicating everything is genetic

4) the same fucking jeremt meeks shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: stevielake, bloomercel, twojei and 4 others
he says even hard work is genetic jfl he is retarded
yes everything is luck and genetics tbh is just a very vague illusion of freewill.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Melly, mogre, bloomercel and 2 others
yes everything is luck and genetics tbh is just a very vague illusion of freewill.
you thinking that free will is not real is also pre determined going by that logic

lmao blackpill is just 'im not like other girls' but for guys

blackpillers arent any different all of us are coping

• +1
Reactions: twojei and boss8055
no all of his videos are same.

its over

1) everything is cope

2) jbw yapping

3) some random studies indicating everything is genetic

4) the same fucking jeremt meeks shit
I mean, put it this way. You can still succeed in life but it will always be because of luck. You might not admit it cuz your ego would get hurt but its true.

• JFL
I mean, put it this way. You can still succeed in life but it will always be because of luck. You might not admit it cuz your ego would get hurt but its true.
yeah bro i could just stare at a wall for fucking eternity what factor of genetics would lead me to do it? nothing
if i wanted to i will its not that deep

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
you thinking that free will is not real is also pre determined going by that logic

lmao blackpill is just 'im not like other girls' but for guys

blackpillers arent any different all of us are coping
im sorry to say but if youre on here youre also blackpilled so i dont get why youre attacking your own kind.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055 and mayo mogger
yeah bro i could just stare at a wall for fucking eternity what factor of genetics would lead me to do it? nothing
I remember warren buffett admiting his success was all luck. he said he was born in the best country at the best time to the best parents to succeed in life and he did

• +1

I am chad but still virgin, nothing to do with looks

• JFL
Reactions: deadstock, mayo mogger and boss8055
None would lead you to do it because you never will. Your brain wouldnt like you staring at a wall therefore its never gonna happen

• +1
Reactions: Melly and boss8055
No, he is smart

• JFL
cope lmao
you will do what your dopamine receptors want you to do, if something produces very little happy chemicals big fucking chance you wont do it unless youre DAVID GOGGINS STAY HARD

• JFL
you will do what your dopamine receptors want you to do, if something produces very little happy chemicals big fucking chance you wont do it unless youre DAVID GOGGINS STAY HARD
thats what im saying nigga he did it many people do this monks n shit they stay away from all forms of pleasure and they whining about shit , just accept that you are being soft and spineless.

i cant take addictions seriously ngl

just fucking close your eyes and walk away from this its not that fucking complication

but muhh by bio chemical state im genetically inclined to coom 10 times a day

just shut the fuck w this bs.

Just move on, bro....:feelskek:
The left hand is with you, bro...:feelskek:
Bro, it's so over, bro, it's just over!!!:feelskek:

• JFL
thats what im saying nigga he did it many people do this monks n shit they stay away from all forms of pleasure and they whining about shit , just accept that you are being soft and spineless.
i'd say im a harder worker than an average person, but i can clearly observe that all the meaningful stuff requires luck to change your life.

• +1
i cant take addictions seriously ngl

just fucking close your eyes and walk away from this its not that fucking complication

but muhh by bio chemical state im genetically inclined to coom 10 times a day

just shut the fuck w this bs.
yea im sure youre addictionless buddy

• JFL
i'd say im a harder worker than an average person, but i can clearly observe that all the meaningful stuff requires luck to change your life.
heres the thing genetics do play a role in how your life will play out , but if someone cant even reach their genetic potenital thats on them

there is no determinism in that aspect , genes just determine how high you will reach

Last edited:
cant change much in your life but you can make it not get worse

' there is nothing to gain , but there is a lot more that you can loose '

cant change much in your life but you can make it not get worse

' there is nothing to gain , but there is a lot more that you can loose '
I mean, i had health problems that i couldnt have predicted. so no even that is up for debate.

What Rehab Room does is essentially the equivalent to looking at billionaires and claiming that because they live life on easy mode, everyone who isn't rich should just LDAR because it's over for them. Like yeah, if you're Jeremy Meeks or some other Chad you have won at life, but if you step out of the basement for one moment and meet people you will realise that people from all different looks levels are able to find partners and live fulfilling lives.

• +1
What Rehab Room does is essentially the equivalent to looking at billionaires and claiming that because they live life on easy mode, everyone who isn't rich should just LDAR because it's over for them. Like yeah, if you're Jeremy Meeks or some other Chad you have won at life, but if you step out of the basement for one moment and meet people you will realise that people from all different looks levels are able to find partners and live fulfilling lives.
agree w everything except that last part , women are naturally looking for chad , its just that chads are so rare to come by she will setlle w u not that she loves u or anything like that

• JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3
I mean, i had health problems that i couldnt have predicted. so no even that is up for debate.
such a weak argument

ohh im delaying gratification why would u do that , what if tommorow i could get hit by a bus or u could not

such a weak argument

ohh im delaying gratification why would u do that , what if tommorow i could get hit by a bus or u could not
nah i mean you can delay gratification if you want, write me back in a year if that gets you anywhere.

• +1
Just move on, bro....:feelskek:
imagine self loathing for eternity , i just stopped looking in the mirror and it did wonders for me ngl i have accepted that i will look the same its not natural for u too see your face frequently

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
agree w everything except that last part , women are naturally looking for chad , its just that chads are so rare to come by she will setlle w u not that she loves u or anything like that
So when I see girls with their normie boyfriends, smiling and being physically intimate with them, it's all just pretend?

nah i mean you can delay gratification if you want, write me back in a year if that gets you anywhere.
yeah im subhuman

but i could be broke and struggle to get food on my plate on top of that

or i could be subhuman

but i have one less problem in life that is of finances

• +1
Reactions: future slavic chad
So when I see girls with their normie boyfriends, smiling and being physically intimate with them, it's all just pretend?
yeah , plenty of guys jester to girls that they dont like i often see

husbands saying : she is the best thing that happened to me ,

meanwhile their wife is obese and her breath stinks

the husband would cheat on her w stacy in a heartbeat its just that men cant do that unless they are chads

DNR hindu men are built for muslim cock

• JFL
yea im sure youre addictionless buddy
i was fapping like 5 times a day to fucked up stuff , i tried everything that these self improvement youtubers said but i wasnt able to it

then i started to give no effort and started to think rationally , its just that simple no touch your pp thats it

DNR hindu men are built for muslim cock
Food Eat GIF by halaleat

who beats with left hand, fucking amateurs

• JFL
Low IQ, High Effort

• JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: 0S4MA
imagine self loathing for eternity , i just stopped looking in the mirror and it did wonders for me ngl i have accepted that i will look the same its not natural for u too see your face frequently
Just stop looking in the mirror, bro! Just accept yourself, bro....:feelskek:
Guys, seriously....it's over, it's like sooooo over!!!!!