Rehab room is the goat man

Zenis

Zenis

Kraken
He’s right on about like 90% of shit he says, only thing I disagree with is sub 8 theory I think it’s sub 7 personally, sub 6 if your white

But yes in a few years it will be sub 8

• +1
Reactions: Brus Wane, GabachoCopium, Chadeep and 5 others
btw, there's a new release today

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: not__cel, ttlurker, Gonthar and 1 other person
Didnt he say u wont be doxxed by an outsider But someone from within like the dbdr situation.

• +1
Reactions: ayusshhhh and Zenis
RR is the goat

• +1
Reactions: Zenis
He’s hilarious as well man, do you know where I can watch his old videos on incel tb
Unfortunately not bro.I would pay for them genuinely

• +1
btw, there's a new release today
Ya can’t wait, hopefully when I wake up he’s uploaded it
Lol, I can already imagine incels getting excited for his latest video, gathering around their computers, preparing popcorn, beer, tissues, lotion, whatever they need to make the experience more enjoyable...:feelskek:
 138adb79 090e 45af bac2 8630c4efc019

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, not__cel, Suns9999 and 7 others
Lol, I can already imagine incels getting excited for his latest video, gathering around their computers, preparing popcorn, beer, tissues, lotion, whatever they need to make the experience more enjoyable...:feelskek:
View attachment 3083507
Those niggas look more like oofy doofy Reddit normies

If it was incels it would a bunch of guys squinting their eyes and sucking their cheeks at 5% body fat thinking it makes them look like chad

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, ayusshhhh and Gonthar
View attachment 3083507
I like his humor and jokes, also a lot of cool quotes

• +1
Reactions: not__cel and Gonthar
He has good content and dedicates a lot of time to make good videos, but his videos are too depressing for me sometimes

• +1
Reactions: not__cel
Ya can’t wait, hopefully when I wake up he’s uploaded it
I like Rehab but what is this :lul: “Can’t wait for his next video”:soy:

Can’t wait for the new upload his humor and commentary is honestly unmatched

• +1
He's right about some things and wrong about others. Overall he's a total nihilist and you simply csnt go through life with the mindset he has.

He's right about some things and wrong about others. Overall he's a total nihilist and you simply csnt go through life with the mindset he has.
Bro at some point like if life has beat you down you can’t expect for better things to come